Home

'97 JC Penny 12" Electronic Ben vs Vader

Katarn07

I got this a few years ago for $20 at KB Toys but never took it out of it's box. Until yesterday that is. I needed to make some room and am glad I finally took these guys out of their box.

They're awesome! Vader is so wussy looking (it's like the original 12" vader from '96 that is way too small and his armor sucks) but his lines more than make up for it. He says better stuff than the '98 14" Vader.

He says -

-I find your lack of faith disturbing

-I sense something. A presence I haven't felt since....

-Obi-Wan is here. The Force is with him. I must face him alone.

-I have been waiting for you Obi-Wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner now I am the master.

Obi is cool too but doesn't have as cool of lines. He says -

-We'd better get indoors. Sandpeople are easily startled but they'll soon be back and in greater numbers.

-You can't win Darth. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

-Mos Eisely Spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

-The Force will be with you. Always.

I had an FAO at a local mall but that closed years ago. The one in Chicago closed up a few years ago. :(

I have two KB's both 15 minutes away from me and I know where a few others are that I may visit if I'm going on longer journeys or even visiting some relatives in Wisconsin. Cheese heads don't get SW toys :p

the only 12" i got is the old anakin (that came with the vader book). the FAO in indianapolis is closed too, i went to the mall when i was down their for C2, looking to get the shuttle and the bastards closed up. BTW does anyone know if KB or anyone else still has the shuttle?

Originally posted by daring dueler

yah...and congrats on nomar katarn...i dont care hes gone.

Really? You shoulda just seen what the Cubs did. They went through the entire batting order in the 2nd inning and he actually got a run in by getting it down the gap. Sweet! Glad you don't care.

red sox and cubs just seem to get screwed every year. those damn yankees, and i'm not to fond of the cardinals seeing as how they kinda baught their team like the yankees do, and like the 97 marlins. (i'm a big baseball fan and couldn't miss an oppertunity to rant about the yankees)

anyway back to topic, which is...?:confused:

Yes, supposedly Nomar got those injuries from soccer. But of course, he denies that.

You can have that lieing piece of crap. :p He's been in a slump. Who cares if he got a hit? The Shortstop we got hit a homer his first time batting with the Sox. :D

Mhmm. Cards suck too. No doubt about that. They annoy me so much.

So we have an injury prone player? Doesn't matter to me. Wood's been out for a long time, Sosa was out for quite a long time, Prior was out and is back out again.... We ain't doing that bad with our top players have been missing for such a long time (although we do have an excellent pitching staff and Alou and Lee together do what Sammy can do alone sometimes).

Yup, but techincally, Obi Wan one because he became more powerful than Vader could possibly imagine.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Yeah, I know they have a shot at that again.

And the topic is Obi vs Vader 12", not holo Luke. I thought it looked kinda cool. Save for the saber. Obi Spirit looks cool too. Save for his saber.

Like we care about that topic anymore. :p I think we already agreed the figures are cool and Obi-Wan would have won. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived