Home

New comics on the way?

Jake

Take a look at this post over at Adventure Gamers' forums... Or don't bother, I'll quote it:

Hey guys. At Comic-Con today, I asked Mike Mignola (the Hellboy guy) about Steve Purcell. Mignola said he had dinner with Purcell last night and that he's planning to publish a Sam and Max book, sort of a "best of" compilation which reprints a bunch of old strips and (more importantly) contains new material. Mignola doesn't know what publisher he's going through (which means it's probably not Dark Horse as previously rumored; since Mignola is signed to Dark Horse, he'd probably know if that was the case). Anyway, exciting news all around.

So that's pretty cool. Hopefully I can get confirmation on this and some more info. If so I'll be posting news about it soon.

Fantastic news! A collected Sam & Max volume I won't have to pay £40 for over eBay. What's more exciting, brand new Sam & Max stories! Best news in weeks.

Also, great that Chris got to meet Mike Mignola, that guy is very cool and a great talent at comics (as you'd expect, him being a mate of the incredibly talented Steve Purcell). Some year I need to go to Comic-Con.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived