Home

Frustration thread

NiKo

Originally posted by Dr Edison 007

I'm sure there is some wackyass reality show out there where people make people look like Johnny Depp.

Just try to get on that, then you'll be a celebrity, even if it is just for a few weeks.

You know, even after watching Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, a bit of Pirates of the Caribbean, a bit of Sleepy Hollow and A Nightmare on Elm Street, I still wouldn't recognise Johnny Depp if I fell over him. Strange.

My facial hair consists of a single hair on my chin that just keep repeatedly growing. Also strange.

Originally posted by Feral

You know, even after watching Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, a bit of Pirates of the Caribbean, a bit of Sleepy Hollow and A Nightmare on Elm Street, I still wouldn't recognise Johnny Depp if I fell over him. Strange.

My facial hair consists of a single hair on my chin that just keep repeatedly growing. Also strange.

You forgott Gilbert Grape, Secret Window and from hell :p

Originally posted by Guybrush122

and i'll woo as many as i can with my guitar.

yeeaaaah. woo.

hey man, btw

i'd love to hear you play something

remember when you recorded music for that song i wrote 'individualism'?

that rocked. i wish i still had it

Originally posted by NiKo

hey man, btw

i'd love to hear you play something

remember when you recorded music for that song i wrote 'individualism'?

that rocked. i wish i still had it

awww yeah, the old days. actually, i think i have a clip of me just jamming hardcore, if youre interested. RAAAAAH GUITAR MAN!!!

Originally posted by Feral

Dude, that guy is one talented sonuvabitch. If you see an interview with Hunter S Thompson, Johnny Depp perfectly copied that dude in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, same with George Jung and Blow, if I only heard their voices, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. This dude is the 90's equivalent to Robert De Niro.

Although I did think that Pirates of the Carribean was very overrated.

Natty, thanks for the tip!

Archived