• Lara Croft - Tomb Raider Series
    • Jack Carver - FarCry
    • Mario/Luigi - Mario Series
    • Other

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ET Warrior

I had to go wtih Master Chief, the guy took out an entire Covenant Armada and a ton of flood almost entirely by himself.

Like kyle didn't take out hundreds of baddies himself :rolleyes:

But hey I've never played Halo...

Mehbeh someone could give me an xbox and Halo for me to try it out

hint hint

uhm... well... i actually kinda liked all the characters in the games i played... Thoguh Sam Fisher is probably coolest of them all, with his nice sense of humor...

Oh, and his skills ofcourse...

Lambert: 'We don't know if he's a CIA agent, or a terrorrist.'

Sam: 'Those thigns aren't mutually exclusive...'

Lambert: 'Hippie.'

I liked that one...

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

Raziel is cool and all, but face it, Kain is the real badass. besides who else sounds as cool using "machinations" more than once in a video game :)

The real question is: Who sounds cool using 'machinations' period? Ah-Kain!

"Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny...what was a king to do..?

But does one ever truely have a choice. One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate and thus defy the tyrannous stars..." -Kain

Expand your Imagi-Nation

And I thought I was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts...

"Behold the endless abyss! Within lies the heart of all worlds: Kingdom Hearts! Look as hard as you are able; you'll not find even the smallest glimmer of light. From those dark depths are all hearts born... even yours." - Ansem

woo!

:D

I was confronted again with depictions of the Vampires' champion, the bearer of the Reaver blade. And here too, was his Hylden adversary, with blazing eyes brandishing a flaming sword. Two heroes locked in combat which only one would survive. But which one? These murals prophesied two possible outcomes.

--Kain

The banished race foretold a hero who would deliver them from their oppressors, and destroy the shackles of the Vampires' tyrannous God. The same hero that bore the flaming sword. What game was this, where every player on the board claimed the same pawn?

--Raziel

Elder God: You cannot destroy me, Kain. I am the Engine of Life itself... the Wheel will turn. The plague of your kind will be purged from this world. And on that inevitable day, your wretched, stagnant soul will finally be mine!

Kain: In the meantime, you'd best burrow deep.

Now atlast the masks had fallen away. The strings of the puppets had become visable and the prime mover exposed. Most ironic of all, was the last gift that Raziel had given me. More powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision that his sacrifice had accorded me. The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion: hope.

--Kain

Yea, I'm a LoK nerd...

I can tell you that Simon Templeman, the voice of Kain, did several Sith voices in KotOR, various voices in the old cartoon Tale Spin, guest stared in Angel, was the voice of Dr Doom in The Incredible Hulk, and was in ST: The Next Generation, among several other things. And Micheal Bell, the voice of Raziel was Murasama in Ninja Gaiden, various voices in Ratchet and Clank, was Sgt. Pavlov in Call of Duty, various voices in Enter the Matrix, The Prophet in Warcraft 3, Haer'Dalis in Baldur's Gate: Throne of Baal, Karne in Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, Russian soldiers in Metal Gear Solid 2, the Druid and Nihithilak in Diablo 2, is the voice of Drew and Chaz in Rugrats, Ezekial Rage in the Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, and about 100 other things. Not to mention the other people they had doing voices that also were in 100's of other things.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Haley Joel Osment: Sora

David Gallagher: Riku

Lance Bass: Sephiroth(managed not to f up either)

Aerith: Mandy Moore

:)

I can sing the entire intro to Kingdom Hearts in both english and japanese.

*finds more quotes*

Eh... we'll continue this tomorrow Kain... I'm sleepy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived