Home

Is it me or...

Well, I'm gone for a few weeks and this place seems to have gotten more alive then ever. New faces, blah blah blah, or is it an illusion?

I've browsed a little bit and seen a lot of new faces posting a time or two. It's quite good to see the place has renewed vigor.

Well, doesn't matter anyway, I guess this can be considered a spam thread and might be deleted. I just popped in to say hi before going back to eating food and getting sick from it.

I'll be back regularly next wednesday so before I get back you better all behave well or when I come back I'm going to punish the lot of you!

See you next week!

lukeiamyourdad

• 2 weeks later...

Also Because I cam Back:D

Seems to happen every time I go away then come back this place dies and when I start posting regular asgain it comes back alive.

Must be my Charm and Charisma as well as my good ideas and The ability to cause arghuments by saying hi.

Well, since joining I'm doing what I can to participate. I hope that I have added something to this forum and I plan to add to it in the future. I enjoy my time spent here and most of the company, so far. I do need to work on my avatar, when I get a chance. I hate mine. I really had no choice, it came with the pants.

Archived