Home

Now Playing In The Swamp

Poggle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by VikingLarz

Todays song is Save Me by Unwritten Law.

Ugh, good song. But they are absolutly atrocious when they play live. His voice squeaks and is terrible.

The Zutons- Pressure Point

Originally posted by GothiX

Probably will be over soon, seeing how much Korn's raped version of it is being played on TV.

I dont watch TV hardly at all. But Korn decided to DEFILE a Pink Floyd song???????

:eek: :eek: :eek: please say no!

oh for relevance I'm listening to the chatter in Iron Forge as I wait for an acution to end at the Auction House in WoW.

Yea, WoW is huge around my area, do you guys just not play it or something? Usually when I say that I play it...people jump all over the place and say stuff like "ooh im a lvl X whatever race/class on server X look me up yo!"

I'm listening to judith by apc.

Originally posted by Pie™

Vent - Malice

Props to Groovy for this one :D

"He was cruel, and a sadist..."

Always nice to know that one of the old Vent songs filters into regular play. I don't have the fondest of memories recording that song, only because it was the last song we ever recorded, yet the first song we ever used a Kurtzweil (sampling keyboard) to do. We also did a cover of Skinny Puppy's "Dig It" that same night, yet it sounded so much like the original, we agreed NOT to record it. That song was yet another trip down the fantasy I had at the time, to try and place myself in a serial killer's point of view. The line "curse on 1897" was directed as an homage to the year that Bram Stoker's Dracula was published, as well as an anniversery to the novel. We recorded the song exactly 100 years later in 1997, only to end shortly after in a grisley demise.

If any of you are still curious, you can listen to the song here .

Less than an hour ago, I got done singing my GF to sleep with some old Beatles' love songs.

Last Beatles' I sang was "If I Fell" which is on the Hard Day's Night soundtrack. Don't blame Tyrion, I NEVER shook my addiction to The Beatles, and probably never will. I also promised her, that I would sing her to sleep on a regular basis, because I love doing it so.

Last song I sang to her at all tonite was Skinny Puppy's "Cult"....go figure.

Lyrics are as follows:

http://home.earthlink.net/~coreygoldberg/songs/cult.htm

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

"He was cruel, and a sadist..."

Always nice to know that one of the old Vent songs filters into regular play. I don't have the fondest of memories recording that song, only because it was the last song we ever recorded, yet the first song we ever used a Kurtzweil (sampling keyboard) to do. We also did a cover of Skinny Puppy's "Dig It" that same night, yet it sounded so much like the original, we agreed NOT to record it. That song was yet another trip down the fantasy I had at the time, to try and place myself in a serial killer's point of view. The line "curse on 1897" was directed as an homage to the year that Bram Stoker's Dracula was published, as well as an anniversery to the novel. We recorded the song exactly 100 years later in 1997, only to end shortly after in a grisley demise.

If any of you are still curious, you can listen to the song here .

Less than an hour ago, I got done singing my GF to sleep with some old Beatles' love songs.

Last Beatles' I sang was "If I Fell" which is on the Hard Day's Night soundtrack. Don't blame Tyrion, I NEVER shook my addiction to The Beatles, and probably never will. I also promised her, that I would sing her to sleep on a regular basis, because I love doing it so.

Last song I sang to her at all tonite was Skinny Puppy's "Cult"....go figure.

Lyrics are as follows:

http://home.earthlink.net/~coreygoldberg/songs/cult.htm

All that's very nice, I like the song. :p;)

Type O Negative - Nettie

I farkin love this song.

I also promised her, that I would sing her to sleep on a regular basis, because I love doing it so.

You're so sweet :p

Nobody can get over a Beatles addiction. They are, in my opinion, the greatest band to ever exist. They revolutionized music, and not just in our country or their home country. They changed the world of music forever, a feat that I consider to be highly impossible now that music has branched into so many different genres and tastes.

Yesterday is far and away my favorite Beatles song, and coincidently it's what I'm listening to right now :D

I remember you, welcome back. :)

I think the Now Playing thread isn't that dead yet, but ah well...

Nick Cave - The Secret Life Of The Love Song

A 48 minute long live clip of Nick Singing and "preaching" to the audience. I heart Nick. :)

....Less than an hour ago, I got done singing my GF to sleep with some old Beatles' love songs.

ha ! the only thing I'd ever sing about/for my girlfriend is from the immortal classic "The Wizard of Oz"

"Ding! Dong! The Witch is Dead !

Which old Witch?!

The Wicked Witch!!"

very gothic lyrics :(

I dont listen to much nowdays. My soul has no music left in it... :violin:

....That, and my car speakers are blown from listening to Ottoman Millitary Music and Dillinja(UK drum'n'bass) too damn loud.... :(:p

mtfbwya

"If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true, and help me to understand, 'cause I've been in love before and I found that love was more than just, holding hands."

Yeah, I know at least the first stanza from almost all the beatles songs I have. Which is around 125...I think I need help.

:(

Archived