• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by *<JO>*Exlan,PL

AC/DC- Hells Bells

Good song

Yes, yes it is. :)

AC/DC - Ain't No Fun Waiting Around To Be A Millionaire

Long song... long name. The last 4 minutes of the song are the same words, said again and again. But it's a really great song, lots of power and stuff. ;)

Originally posted by Tyrion

"If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true, and help me to understand, 'cause I've been in love before and I found that love was more than just, holding hands."

Yeah, I know at least the first stanza from almost all the beatles songs I have. Which is around 125...I think I need help.

:(

One up on you... I have ALL the songs memorized.

When I was younger than you, that was all I listened too....every day for like...years.

Ministry: "He's Angry"

There was a time when Ministry was not just the fasted industrial speed metal in the land.

There was this album called "Twitch" that was expirmental noise music, ALOT of which Trent Reznor would borrow off alot to make Nine Inch Nails' Pretty Hate Machine

This song would have been prior to Twitch and can be found on this album:

B0006213N0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This is a fantastic album for anyone who ever wondered what Ministry "USED" to sound like, before they evolved into total revolutionary audio assasins.

Originally posted by Pie™

Goatwhore - Sky Inferno

Thanks to Astro and the CapN for this one, an actually decent american extreme metal act! :eek:

Sweet! That's my favorite Goatwhore track, and the last song they played when I went to see them. I figured out how to play it a few days ago. GO ME!

Black Label Society-Queen of Sorrow

I've been jamming on alot of Black Label Society lately. Not really my type of music, but damn Zakk Wylde can get a guitar to do some crazy ****. I'm liking the album "Hangover Music Volume VI" the best so far. Nice and mellow. And just right for hangover music, just as the title suggests.

B0001Z363W.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

[EDITED FOR THE 50th AND LAST TIME]

I'm going to see BLS next month on the 23rd! And it will kick ass. Oh yes. It will.

Iced Earth - High Water Mark

man, when hes rallying the confederate troops in this song, its just so perfect. the epitome of a powerful song :)

Armistead

“We’re Almost There My Boys

I’ve Never Served With Finer

We Must Push Forward Boys

And Bayonet The Yankee Tyrants

To The Copse Of Trees We Charge

To Crush The Union Center

And When They Turn And Run

An Open Road Leads Us To Freedom”

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

Iced Earth - High Water Mark

man, when hes rallying the confederate troops in this song, its just so perfect. the epitome of a powerful song :)

Armistead

“We’re Almost There My Boys

I’ve Never Served With Finer

We Must Push Forward Boys

And Bayonet The Yankee Tyrants

To The Copse Of Trees We Charge

To Crush The Union Center

And When They Turn And Run

An Open Road Leads Us To Freedom”

That entire album is pretty powerful, even though I'm not into the all patriotic stuff...

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - People Ain't No Good

When I was watching Shrek 2 and this song came on I sort of flipped. Because I love this song a lot, you know? :indif:

Pixies-Cactus.

Wow, I just listened to this song when I asked my friend to burn me a pixies cd. Pretty nice, however Nirvana doesn't sound anything like this(too bad).

(Oh, does anyone know the title of the "You f!cking Die" song on the Surfer Rosa cd? My friend didn't name any of the songs, and this was one of the few I couldn't find a name to.)

Cake: Meanwhile, Rick James

I know a few people who really don't like Cake, mostly because they don't care for the lead singer, but I really like the way he sings, it's unique and you can always tell when you're listening to Cake.

That and cake's really unique sound just makes them awesome in my book :D

Archived