Home

WIP: Samurai Jack

Lil Killa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll se what I can do about the head and neck (they where a bit tough as I've never done a character model before..) I added the hands and have yet to do the feet.

EDIT:: You may notice some strange lines on the following shots... that was part of the bounding box that I could not remove....

jack4small.jpg

Originally posted by LightNinja

dont you know you can change background color in render?

Of course I do, I changed it to green so I could easially remove the background while doing those stupid animated gifs of mine :D

But nobody would change it to gray.

Well that and the bounding box

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I don't think it's that hard to weight a robe...

Well you think that, but i think that weight a robe that only has the verts at the end of the cylinder is not hard of course, but the walk animation will be f*cked up

The hands had way too many polys so I choped some off.... eah finger has three segments to it....

I would builtd it to the skeleton but I'm using gamx so i have no way of knowing what it looks like....

As for the robe.... I can add another row of verts in the middle at about where the knees go... And the poly count should not be a problem. Since I lowered the amount on the hands the entire model right now is under 1,400. EDIT:: 1,362 to be exact.

EDIT::

Also... I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what I should do for under the robe... I was going to add some feet with a small bit of leg going into the robe. (all of that would end at around the knees) so that when the player jumped or died they would have something better to look at than a flat bottom... What are your thoughts?

well, I think if you want to have Mutliple versions, you should make full legs so you can have Jack running around in his skiddies.

; P

but if you're just making the robed version, I think just feet and shins would do, except for those perverts looking up his robes = O!

Originally posted by Lil Killa

The hands had way too many verts so I choped some off.... eah finger has three segments to it....

I would builtd it to the skeleton but I'm using gamx so i have no way of knowing what it looks like....

As for the robe.... I can add another row of verts in the middle at about where the knees go... And the poly count should not be a problem. Since I lowered the amount on the hands the entire model right now is under 1,400. EDIT:: 1,362 to be exact.

EDIT::

Also... I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what I should do for under the robe... I was going to add some feet with a small bit of leg going into the robe. (all of that would end at around the knees) so that when the player jumped or died they would have something better to look at than a flat bottom... What are your thoughts?

make it simple, something like 8 polys

Great Model !

I don't mean to add more to your workload or anything. But I was wodering if you could edit that model a bit to make it look like an old video game character I really liked.

It is a great game called 'Little Big Adventure' (or 'Relentless' in America.) The character is called Twinsen. Have you ever played this game before?

I was wondering if you could release that as another model. Don't do it if you don't want to. I was only asking.

Screenshots

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Screenshot 5

Groups of Screenshots 1

Groups of Screenshots 2

Groups of Screenshots 3

Groups of Screenshots 4

If you decide to do this, Thanks alot.

If you don't want to. don't worry about it.

Thank you anyway :D

Archived