Home

WIP: Samurai Jack

Lil Killa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't.... I don't have a program that can load the skeleton.....

Most of the proportions should still be close to the same as the hips on the jack in the cartoons starts below his belt. The only things that I would see changing would be maybe the head size and/or the length of the robe. As I've never seen the skeleton I could be wrong...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After going back to maping for a while I decided I would take another go at trying to get the model UVed and I've gotten it figured out! The lines are smoother on the actual skin but as gmax doesn't like to anti-alias anything I'm stuck with jaggies...

Anyways... enough talk. On to Screens!

jack6.jpg

Still very WIP but any comments and suggestions are welcome as allways :)

http://www.lkmods.net/jack7.jpg

OK I'll go ahead an admit it... I'm not the best skinner. I think I've done a pretty good job on the orbe but the eyes and mouth have me stumped.... any ideas on what I should do to them?

Think I finishd his face.... What do you think?

All I have left are the hands/arms and feet/legs.

jack8.jpg

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

Work on the eyes, they look weird.

Yeah I thought the same thing :p I made them a bit shorter and they look beter now. I'll post some more shots once I finish up the hands and feet and the ears.... Dunno HOW I'm going to do the ears....

Originally posted by Thrawn42689

Well, he's smiling. And I didn't think Samurai Jack smiled all that much, though admittedly I never watched the show. The eyes do look weird though.

You going to fix the shading on his chin? ;)

That's actually his throat but yeah.. I plan on fixing that. I'm almost done with finishing up the skin.

ABout the smile... I had him with a flat expression and he looked weird... I'll try making the smile a little more flat so it should look better.

Archived