Home

Star Wars Battlefront:The RPG

Evil Dark Jedi

You can be any of the four factions and can change if you want and can be one of the classes but you handle all weapons.You can fight on the planets that are on the game or make up your own.Everyone must be on a different planet at a different time because if two people were fighting each other then it would cause flames.Thought 2 or more people can be on the same planet only if they are on the same faction.

Format:

Name:

Faction: (Change when one battle is over if you want).

Class: (Can also change)

Current Planet:

My Char:

Name: Zoric Bastar

Faction: Empire

Class: Dark Trooper

Current Planet: Endor

Zoric who was walking around the shield generator saw a rebel smuggler.The smuggler opened fire on the base.His bowcaster fire hit a stormtrooper in the chest.Zoric ducked and fired with his blaster cannon.He hit the smuggler but did not kill him.He fired again and killed it.As he died he let out a wookie cry.Zoric could tell there was more rebels coming.

((Since I am in the IEF it is in my nature to join the Faction of the Empire. And can we make 2 chars? cause I want to make a char for Empire and Clones. If not then ignore my clone char.))

Name: Luke Katarn

Faction: Empire

Class: Special ((Dark Trooper.))

Current planet: Correlia

Name: Luke Katarn

Side: Republic ((Clones))

Class: Arc Trooper

Current Planet: Rhen Var

Dark Trooper LukeKatarn was on Correlia. ((He is a phase 3 so let's say that eventualy after Mohc was killed they decided to Mass preduce Stage 3's and I am useing it as armor.)) He was sweeping out the planet Coronet when he was attacked by some of the resistence. ((they aren't rebels but, just some civillians who are resisting the Empires controll onm Correlia.)) Luke fired on them and they were destroyed. Eventualy he finished his sweep and went to the nearby forest. There were some St's there. He joined with them and they walked through the forest. Eventualy some Rebels attacked them. "OPEN FIRE!!!!!!" Luke cried.

A long time before that on the planet Rhen Var...

The Arc Trooper Luke Katarn was being attack by the sepritists. There were easily 20 of them and only 1 of himself. Luckily an assult ship came flieing in from above and saved him. The assult ship sent out a gunship and Luke boarded it. They entered the assult ship and Luke reported to his commanding officer. "The charge has been planted sir." "Good work Arc Luke. I am premoteing you to Arc captain and you can have the honers of pressing the button which will destroy that base. Luke went to the window and pulled out a remote. He pressed a button on it and a huhge explosion came from below. Then his commanding officer said "We're flieing to the other side of the planet. There you and a Arc strike team will take over a very vi6tal base then destroy a nearby fueling station." "Ok sir."

(Guess ill be part of the Empire then)

Name: Aaryn Chaar

Faction:Empire

Class:Sniper

Planet: Endor

As Aaryn sees a dark trooper getting into the AT-ST he also sees the swarm of rebels he is attacking. Quickly he lies down in some bushes and looks for other snipers. Since he finds none he begins to shoot at the rebels. "heh...like shooting fish in a barrel"

Zoric keeps walking and finds one of the rebel bases.He fires at the base.Suddenly and ewok log trap knocks his AT-ST over.Zoric luckely gets out in time and lands on the ground.He then sees a sniper."You take cover and kill all the rebels without being seen.Ill call for reinforcments."

Originally posted by Jediboii

(so your back to rp now?)

Aaryn shoots up a tank in a rebel base which destroys it and the troopers who were attcking it. Then he moves with Zoric to another base.

(Yep my favourite thing lol.We are near the same base.)

Zoric keeps firing and kills the last rebel.They had taken the base.Everyone yelled"VICTORY."Though there was 4 more bases to take.

(did you notice all my human chars are named Aaryn Chaar?)(you talking to me?)

Aaryn takes up position and stands in the shadows waiting for soime soldiers to come by. "fools" As he sees some he takes a blade and kills them without anyone's knowing.

On correlia...

Luke had just finished off all of the rebels. He went with the ST's to the armory up ahead. "Get new weapons. I'll hold all the rebels off the armory." He flew up to the top of the building and pulled out a sniper rifle. Then he turned on a scope in his visor to look for humanoid creatures. Few came but, Luke got rid of them. Then a giant squad came. "Time to pull out the heavy artilery." He activated his jetpack and flew into a zone full of rebels and started fireing cuncussion blasts and rockets at them.

On Rhen Var...

The group took a gunship down to the planets surface. Then a dropship came and dropped off a drill. They digged down under the surface the drill was so high powered that in just a few minuted they reached the mantle. They position themselves correctly and went up. In a few minutes they reached the base and came through the floor. Then were in a bathroom and there was a storm trooper takeing a bath ;D justr kidding. Actualy they came up in the armory and grabbed some weapons. "Let's Get Dangerous." ((I hope that line isn't copyrighted ;D))

Archived