Home

yeahh buddy! (forcemod)

Tinny

Best thing since Asteroids.

Unfortunantly I can't find too many good servers with ForceMod. Most of them are full of people standing around thinking it's a saber-only JA+ server saying "omfg liek mah leet drodieka?????? HEY WTF LAEMR DUN SHOOT ME!!!11" then calling vote-kicks, shouting profanities, racial/sexual slurs, etc. At least there's no abusing admins in ForceMod... sheesh.

All that crap aside, I just love spamming rockets with the Super Battle Droid. :)

Originally posted by TK-8252

Best thing since Asteroids.

Unfortunantly I can't find too many good servers with ForceMod. Most of them are full of people standing around thinking it's a saber-only JA+ server saying "omfg liek mah leet drodieka?????? HEY WTF LAEMR DUN SHOOT ME!!!11" then calling vote-kicks, shouting profanities, racial/sexual slurs, etc. At least there's no abusing admins in ForceMod... sheesh.

All that crap aside, I just love spamming rockets with the Super Battle Droid. :)

Hey just been released be patient :D

For now you can check out our server on ip 193.28.233.12:29070 and password nfor. It is a european server and the max ping is 250. I dont know if you ve already checked it but i m not actualy ok with your ( crappy ) judgement considering this happy fraggin afternoon :p

Crouch, and look at another player until the red circle locks on. When you lock on, press your "use" key that you would use to open doors, press buttons, etc. If you keep pressing use over and over while you're locked on, you can fire like ten rockets for severe overkill. :)

Crouch, and look at another player until the red circle locks on. When you lock on, press your "use" key that you would use to open doors, press buttons, etc. If you keep pressing use over and over while you're locked on, you can fire like ten rockets for severe overkill.

I thought that was you blasting everyone to bits with those rockets of yours. You had racked up quite the kill score when I joined the server. ;)

Meh, a simple Force Push does wonders against rockets. Of course, characters who aren't Jedi/Sith have a much harder time.

This is a fun mod to play. I spent the first 45 minutes or so experimenting with the different classes. Though some seem to be a bit unbalanced, (the Yuuzhan Vong in particular can really deal out the damage) it isn't so bad that it hampers gameplay. I tend to like the Jedi Warden/Sith Cardinal classes because they can shoot a pistol as well as wield a lightsaber and force powers. The mod is definitely one worth checking out. I hope this catches on in the community.

On top of that there is this guy that is always calling votes to kick people that wound or attack him in any way. He tries to kill you 1st lol but is so bad at playing it's pathetic so after you kill him for trying to kill you he cries lamer and calls a kick vote.

Not only that he calls votes to kick people then blames it on someone else doing it lol. The whiniest crybaby person I have ever run in to in this game. Constantly saying "ok everyone stop this FFA and lets RP this sucks." OMG !:o

I have Star Wars Galaxies and why there is a tone of stuff wrong with that game it is very good for doing what the majority of JK players seem to want to do. Stand around, chat, and do emotes. Not to mention have personal duals.

It's fun to RP in a RPG not in a 1st person shooter. The game has become so sad so fast just like JKII. :(

Originally posted by Azymn

You can take the admin out of the modification, but you can't take the admin out of the moderator. =\

yeah, just stick to your day job and keep the jokes to your bathroom mirror and/or showerhead.

Originally posted by Azymn

You can take the admin out of the modification, but you can't take the admin out of the moderator. =\

Uh... what?

Yeah it's a bit vague.

I was just saying you can take admin commands out of a mod, but you can't take the compulsion to administrate out of the server owner.

Originally posted by Rumor

yeah, just stick to your day job and keep the jokes to your bathroom mirror and/or showerhead.

^ azymn read, learn, practice. you have zero comedic timing =(

/edit: god that sounds mean =/

Rumor - It wasn't even a joke, ease up man! =\

Anyway, thanks for the compliments on the mod guys. I know it's a bit rough around the edges, but I'll be releasing a patch to deal with the Vong and SBD balance bugs, as well as a few other things.

I hope you can find a reasonable server Jack, it's a shame what happened. Do you remember which server it was?

you should really put the Darktrooper to use, it is slow and isn't effective at all...

also, the melee weapons keep hitting something before you even hit someone.

some guy downloaded a melee weapon called "dark wave hammer" or whatever and dominated the FM3 server with his haxor hammer.

Archived