Home

happy birthday meksilon!

RicardoLuigi...

hooray! today is meksilon's b-day! his 21st! now he can legally go get tipsy! whoohoo!! oh wait, he wouldn't do that. the only time that it's right to drink alcohol is in church.

it also happens to be the birthday of these lucky people:

Mek

Mex

Mexilon

M'ilon

:tsk: you know ban-evasion is wrong, meksilon, or should i say "danny". but happy birthday anyway. i'm sorry you couldn't be here to celebrate.

btw-is the legal drinking age different in australia? is it 18 or something? they changed it to 20 a few days ago, here in the u.s....

Yeah*hic* but thaatsshh no lllllie ab--*hic*owout indoor drrrrrinkin' *hic* you callin' me a *hic* liar? huh? ye sleeeezzzy little git, *throws punch, but misses and upon swinging too hard, falls over and starts to snore and mumble about fairies.*

I love rude, opinionated, badly-spoken, close-minded conservative christrians as much as the next guy but, for crying out loud CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS GODDAMNED GUY????

After all, I'm a rude, opinionated, badly-spoken, close-minded liberal athiest, and as Lao Tse said, oppisites are the same. Let's talk about me. (thpugh, to be honest, I do believe not being around when mek was is a missed oppurtunity for me because that would have been an interesting argument) But overall, let's shut up and be happy that our forum is currently in peace.

I've heard nothing of them considering lowering it. I've heard the possibility of raising it to 25, and possibly raising driving age to 18. But both of those were awhile ago and nothing has been changed. Still 21 for drinkin, 16 for drivin.

Originally posted by Fealiks

In England, It's 18 for drinking, 17 for driving, and 16 for smoking.

In the privacy of your house, 6 is the legal drinking age. no, really.

Oh, by the way, Happy birthday, Meksilon! *hits wall*

I thought legal drinking age in the home was 5 in the UK.

Where I live, drinking seems to be legal at any age, but nobody is allowed to sell drinks to people under 18.

By the way, here is the list of words I love::elephant:

spamming

flamming

trolling

Do not close me, I have the gnikcuf right to say this!:D:p

They have to fit within the conformity of the Federal laws. Otherwise there would be no point in having differnt levels of laws. Certain things are deemed to apply to the entire nation, some things are seen as more of a state issue, some city, so on and so forth. A lower branch of the law is not to oppose a higher one.

Archived