Home

Grim Crossovers

Akril

Even though GF may not be very well-known outside the adventure genre, it still gets its deserved recognition from time to time...

...and sometimes in the oddest places.

I found these interesting little "game crossover" pictures on SomethingAwful.com:

Pic 1

Pic 2 (a)

Pic 2 (b)

I also found many more LucasArts spoofs and crossovers there. Interesting stuff.

Akril

Oh dear, those pictures are fantastic. I especially like the Max Payne(sp?) version.

I also love Olivia and Nick in the first picture. :) Thanks for showing them to us.

Hey, didn't someone once give a link to a page where you could download Manny in your Sims game?

Edit: You got me interested in that site so I went there. Did you listen to the file about Manny and Glottis getting it on? It scarred me for life! :eek:

Naomi: Ahh, I should've warned everyone of the dangers of that site. That sound byte used to be on one of the major GF sites before the server crash...I found out about it from a couple posts on adventuregamers.com. Definitely not done in good taste, no sir.

Here's the "official" warning: SOMETHINGAWFUL.COM CERTAINLY LIVES UP TO ITS NAME. IT CONTAINS MATURE AND POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE MATERIAL. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Oh yeah, and here's the page with the Manny Sim that you mentioned, Naomi.

Akril

Originally posted by Akril

Here's the "official" warning: SOMETHINGAWFUL.COM CERTAINLY LIVES UP TO ITS NAME. IT CONTAINS MATURE AND POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE MATERIAL. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Akril

Well, I wasn't actually offended by it. I was talking in my own language...

A moment of VampireNaomi to English translation:

"Something really scarred me." = "Wow, it was hilarious! Hahaha!"

Archived