Home

Idea!!!

MandalorianRage

Okay, I was talking to Corzip today, and he was talking about how he and I believe Zeto have a program that lets them record what they do in the game, and he was talking about how they were planning on making an -A- movie. Well I was thinking that if we do that, we could voice our characters! Maybe make video profiles for our characters, where we talk about ourselves! It'd be pretty cool, and it'd be something new, that I don't think anyone else has done!

Yea, I was working on a video, just to kinda try out fraps..

I was using Windows Movie Maker 2 for the movie.. Its a free download. You can do a search for it.

Its really easy to do and now that I got the full version of fraps (so does corzip) We can make a great video :)

I just need the star Wars music.. I cant find anywhere to download it...

Hmm, well right now I have everyone just doing an emote, and it says their name and stuff... What do you plan on doin for the 5 minutes?

That would take alot of time, and we will need several people to capture everyone in the guild, not just me and Corzip.

I tried Kazaa.. I found like 2 songs, but they would of taken like 20 hours to download... and I got a good connection..

I was gonna make a video of Zeto fighting stuff... but I wanted to finish grinding..

Uh, one question...what's a frap?

But, holy cow, if the movie is completed and at least of ok quality, do you realize how much attention we'd get, especially the guys making it! The Devs themselves would prolly invite you guys to Austin. (Well, maybe not Corzip, the plane ticket might be too expensive :D)

Wow, this sounds awesome. But, for voices, do you want our actual real life voices? You want us to talk, with our real life voices, for 5 minutes?

Good luck and may the Force be with you!

Corzip doesn't have much of an accent, actually. His voice is DEEP though. My voice sounds pretty goofy. Baboo has a nice sounding voice though. We came up with this idea, that since Baboo is a Wookiee, he couldn't do his own voice, so he would do the voice of a protocol droid that would translate for him, lol.

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

Corzip doesn't have much of an accent, actually. His voice is DEEP though. My voice sounds pretty goofy. Baboo has a nice sounding voice though. We came up with this idea, that since Baboo is a Wookiee, he couldn't do his own voice, so he would do the voice of a protocol droid that would translate for him, lol.

Yes, and I was supposed to do the wookiee noise. :D

Archived