Home

On Star Wars Galaxies...

DieStarWarsGeek

Anyone on here faithfully play or previously played Star Wars Galaxies? (sorry if this was already discussed I'm kinda new to the board) I played it for a few months last year but finally just had to get rid of it because it was too damn time consuming, costly, and not what I wanted the game to be.

I'm curious if anyone on here plays it, do you think you'll still play it as much when Battlefront comes out? I'm very excited about this game because it's in a lot of ways what I wished SWG was. Minus a little bit of the role playing aspect, but that's alright. I'm a BF1942 fan too and from the trailers and the hype I can't wait.

Anyways, SWG.. thoughts?

Ooooooo this is a sore subject, hehe. Yeah I pretty much wasted a year playing SWG. Like you said it's very time consuming. I've been playing it since beta 3 and since the release on June 26th. It was fun the first 4 months, but now I have just lost interest in it. I've done just about everything in the game that I'm willing to do. I just cancelled both my accounts last week, and I don't know if I will ever go back to playing it even when JTL comes out. A lot of my guildies have left the game as well. In the last month or so there have been many players leaving the game due to recent events that I'm not about to get into.

Anyway the game was fun but it's not anymore. I can't wait til BF comes out. :)

Archived