Home

When?!?!?!?!?!

n.kT3M4

When well that sequel come out?!?!?!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. When well that sequel come out?!?!?!

• Feb 05
    • Winter 05

Out of the five ws of info which one is the most important in this case thats right when when well we see the new sith lords kotor on xbox/pc they saqid it was going be a simutanluas lanch with pc and xbox but who knows anyway vote for Feb if u think its going be out on feburay 2005 or winter 2005.:sweat:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the developers posted on the Obsidian msg boards that a LA's rep announced Christmas at Comicon. I'd post a link but their board is down for maintenance right now. You can check the "working weekend" (or something like that) thread for yourself when it comes back up.

I haven't been this excited about Christmas in 20 years.

the annoying thing about the release date is i get the distinct feeling we're being toyed with, via another thread someone said that they'd played a demo and it was awsome and that he'd chatted to the guy in charge of the stall and he'd played the whole game, and now we're being told that kotor to 'might' be released in time for christmas, instead of feb 05, it sounds like they used the same game engine tweeked the gameplay a little and have had the game ready for release for some time but they want to build up a lot of drama so when it does get released all us kotor fans will run faster than road runner to get a copy this is a typical sales technic by mister george lucus i mean look how long he made us wait for star wars episodes 4,5 n 6 to be released on dvd (the movies) i have mine pre-ordered already for when they get released on sept 20th (english release date)

Archived