Home

When?!?!?!?!?!

n.kT3M4

When well that sequel come out?!?!?!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. When well that sequel come out?!?!?!

• Feb 05
    • Winter 05

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

*Grabs Achillies by outer robe*

By Christmas!!!... For Real! :eek:

*Realizes that I'm ruffling up Achillies robe and lets go*

This holiday season is going to be cool! :D

Thanks for the heads up Achillies! :D

Hehe...just as soon as Obsidian makes their forums available again, I'll post a quote with a link to the thread.

I realize that final decsion rests with LA, but if an LA rep said it in something as public as comicon, he'd better be ready to come through.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Achillies

I realize that final decsion rests with LA, but if an LA rep said it in something as public as comicon, he'd better be ready to come through.

And if they don't...

We all give LA a good dose of! :lightning

Or I'll send my Shadow Cruiser over to LA and use its Slicer Beam and cut their offices in half! :D

And if they don't...

Or I'll send my Shadow Cruiser over to LA and use its Slicer Beam and cut their offices in half! :D

You darkside people scare me sometimes :)

Seriously, I hope that LA realizes that with something this highly anticipated, it would be foolish to publicly announce something and then not follow through. The last thing an organization wants is negative branding.

And if they don't...

Dont do that!!! if you do ill never get to play TSL!!!

Originally posted by Achillies

Seriously, I hope that LA realizes that with something this highly anticipated, it would be foolish to publicly announce something and then not follow through.

BUt that happens all the time. If it is delayed, it is delayed. People are still going to by the game.

I'd rather it be delayed than release an unfinished product...

Originally posted by Prime

I'd rather it be delayed than release an unfinished product...

I wholeheartedly agree. Based on what I've read on the Obisidian board, there isn't a whole lot that can go wrong with the alpha and beta tests, so I'm hopeful that this date is real :)

This message can be found here . It's message #92

Do you know when the release date is? Officially it was February 2005 and now it seems that the recent trend is "Winter 2004". When is the actual release date? You guys aren't rushing the game to be released in the holidays are you?

The date by which we, as in Obsidian, has to be done working on the game is not affected by the seemingly shifting release date. The date we have to be done was fixed in the contract we signed when we started the game and that date has not changed. So no, we're not rushing things to get done. We've had the same deadline from the start.

As far as the release date, one of the Lucas Arts people said December at the San Diego Comicon's Star Wars Spectacular (or whatever it was called) last week. That's probably a safe bet, but we haven't been told with absolute certainty what the release date will be. I believe at this point there still isn't an 'official' release date.

Originally posted by Crowy

exciting info indeed... i hope father christmas brinds me TSL instead of coal this year

My parents called tonight and asked me what I want for my birthday. I told them, "an early Christmas present". A four month wait for free TSL doesn't seem too bad a deal :)

sounds like its already finished , but its upto LA when it gets released :( typical george lucas strategy create an amence amount of suspense and anticipation be totally unsympethetic to the consumer and release it when he thinks the most profit will be made not when it finished or ready :mad:

Originally posted by Aleggy

sounds like its already finished , but its upto LA when it gets released :( typical george lucas strategy create an amence amount of suspense and anticipation be totally unsympethetic to the consumer and release it when he thinks the most profit will be made not when it finished or ready :mad:

According to the Devs, the game is still being worked on. LA probably doesn't need much more than a couple of months to test right?

ok here's something interesting i found a interview with the developer he says it'll be out winter04 but that aint the interesting bit, it would seem that the game is finished what they are currently doing is debugging and polishing the gameplay

there is also some news that lucas arts have laid off 31 ppl and many of them were working on the early stages of kotor 3 so there is going to be a 3rd game :D :D:D

here's a link to the web page with this info it also has a link to the kotor2 interviews with the developer

http://www.starwarsknights.com/index.php

hope u like it:D :D

Originally posted by Aleggy

ok here's something interesting i found a interview with the developer he says it'll be out winter04 but that aint the interesting bit, it would seem that the game is finished what they are currently doing is debugging and polishing the gameplay

there is also some news that lucas arts have laid off 31 ppl and many of them were working on the early stages of kotor 3 so there is going to be a 3rd game :D :D:D

here's a link to the web page with this info it also has a link to the kotor2 interviews with the developer

http://www.starwarsknights.com/index.php

hope u like it:D :D

Thanks Aleggy, but I'm pretty sure that this is all the same info that Morgan posted in this thead a couple days ago :D

Archived