Home

When?!?!?!?!?!

n.kT3M4

When well that sequel come out?!?!?!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. When well that sequel come out?!?!?!

• Feb 05
    • Winter 05

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Achilles

Err...yeah. We beat the tar out of that on the first page of the thread :D:D:D

Yup... It will be released Winter 2004 and all that that means! :)

The exact release date will be posted on LA site, and when that happens then we all can go... Whoo Hoo! :D

Originally posted by Darth333

What is this poll? Isn't February during the winter? As far as I know, winter starts on Dec. 21/22 and ends on March 21/22 :confused:

Other thing: 2005? maybe this is Kotor 3 :D

To be honest, I have no idea where 2005 came from. We were talking March 2005, then Winter 2004 and then someone pointed out that part of Winter 2004 would be in 2005, so it became Winter 2005. At least that's how it looks.

Three words:

De Cem Ber :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

*Crossing Fingers*

We can hope can't we? :D

*Crosses fingers as well*

Even though I still wouldn't be surprised if Feb. rolls around & LA says sorry guys, March. Or its just that I'm naturaly pessimistic. So ummmmmmmm.......

Ma R Ch

:D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

*Crosses fingers as well*

Even though I still wouldn't be surprised if Feb. rolls around & LA says sorry guys, March. Or its just that I'm naturaly pessimistic. So ummmmmmmm.......

Ma R Ch

:D

*LMAO*

I dunno, the last interview we saw stated that TSL was pretty much done. We also know that LA started voice/music work a while ago. Unless you suspect that they're going to find a lot of bugs (in a tried and true game engine) or that there will be some other legitimate reason to test for 6 months, I'm putting my money on Christmas.

I'm putting my money on Christmas.

*Crosses Fingers... Again*

I hope so too! :)

De Cem Beer... Hmm... Beer... Aaahhh!!! :D

And *LOL* FiEND! :rofl: Pessimists are also a good and noble thing as they keep us optimists in check! :)

Originally posted by Prime

I kind of hope that it will come out in Feb. Lot of time to make sure everything is perfect. With any luck Battlefront and Commando will be good enough to keep my interest until then.

Those of us that don't play MMORPG's are voting for December :D

From theforce.net:

" TFN was lucky enough to be able to get a report from LucasArts who is appearing at GenCon this year, and Jeff sends us some interesting news.

When asked about the December 6th Release Date for Knight of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, they said that there is no specific date but December is reasonable."

From theforce.net:

" TFN was lucky enough to be able to get a report from LucasArts who is appearing at GenCon this year, and Jeff sends us some interesting news.

When asked about the December 6th Release Date for Knight of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, they said that there is no specific date but December is reasonable."

*wets himself....repeatedly*

From theforce.net:

*Spits Water on Monitor* Whoo...Hoo!

Thanks for the heads up Prime! :D That's good news for us non-MMORPG'ers! :D

*wets himself....repeatedly*

*Spits water on Monitor... Again*

RLMFAO!!!... And I'm just as excited! :D

In the lower right hand corner of that very page...under the coming soon section....

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Sith Lords [PC]

December 29, 2004

Sweeeeet! :D

With any luck Battlefront and Commando will be good enough to keep my interest until then.

Share the same opinion. BF & RC look to be a really great experience...as long as the 'honourz' jerks keep their filthy rules out of it.. ;)

Archived