Home

multiplayer...high wall climb...

jcurri

I've been doing the multiplayer thing for a minute, and I've noticed that when I do the wall climb thing, I can only go so high before I automatically kick off...I see other people climbing twice as high as i do...how do i climb higher?????? Any help would be appreciated:D

thanks!

You jump off when you press the jump button again. Try running up the wall a few times, I dunno if this does anything but hold down your 'up' key, and see how high you go without pressing jump again. Keep practicing this, and jump off at the last second, it will get you a bit more air.

Well, there's a ton of client-side mods that change certain aspects of the game, like force levels, and then there's a code that changes the gravity, though I forget what it was.

That's all I can remember.

......frustrating, indeed.:(

Just don't jump off early and you can run up much higher.

You don't need mods to change the gravity, that's something that can be done already, but ONLY if you are the server host. But you don't need that to do what these people are doing.

The move won't let you run up forever, but it will let you run up quite a ways if you don't hop off early.

Archived