Home

Clone Army for Hire

Super Clone

Hi i'm Nick the second in command or V.P. of our Clan. Our other post got really messed up so we made this one. Our clan now has 3 groups or squadrons:

1.Green Squadron:The first squad is based on protecting our bases and will also be sniper and ARC support.It will mostly be made of footsoldier clones and will possibly have a sniper,ARC, and jetpack trooper.

2.Red Squadron:The second squad is based on pilots and vehicles.They will be mostly doing assault missions on enemy bases, fighting enemy starships, or helping defend the base if needed.This squad will be made of pilots.

3.Blue Squadron:This squad is mostly the Frontline attackers. They also are the spys or secret agents. This is basically a private mix squad it has mostly Jetpack troopers with some Snipers and ARCs included.

Each Squad will have a leader that will command the squad.

I'm only the second in command.ClonemanS is the leader or President of the CAFH. Me and him will choose the leaders of the clan eventually. Our requirments are that you post your name, in game screenname, your E-mail in your request,which squad you want to be in, no cursing or swearing, slang is okay, and that you only play on the same side and faction as our clan.Post a thread below this one with the info required. Me and Steven will contact you and tell you if you can join.Contact us as soon as possible.

We need at lest 8 member, maybe more.

:clone: :clone: :clone: :clone: :clone: :clone: :clone: :clone:We are a PS2 clan right now until we know what ClonemanS gets it for:PC or X-box.

Archived