Home

The sith lords

n.kT3M4

Ok from the title of the game you probly know first of that there are going be more than just one sith lords this time theres three here the ones ive seen a guy in a white and red mask, Darth Sion but theres still one i haven't seen yet becuse there are three in this one soo if you can find the third that would be great and then we will start talking about them let the devolging of info begin.:Phone1: :Phone1:

I don't care eventually they are all going to see the TRUE POWER OF THE LIGHT.....errr I mean that grayish area in between.... ummmmm ....... uh........... what was it again........ oh yea thats it! The Sith Lords will be vanquished by the TRUE POWER OF THE NUETRAL, FORCE SENSATIVE PC!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH..... okay I'm done............. sorry

^^^^

Revan and possibly Bastila would be better suited either as the heroes or the villans, pending your PC's choices in KOTOR:TSL, for the sequel KOTOR 3!

Just my 2 cents! :D

I hope the Sith in the mask is some kickass new female Sith Lord that mops the floor with you when you first meet. :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Revan's alligience should be decided through the questionning in the beginning of the game.

Exactly! :D

That is exactly how it HAS to be, if the story was going to be completely independant of KOTOR then why have questions on how KOTOR ended at all?

There can be no doubt that Revan will have a part to play in KOTOR:TSL... and we simply can't know that part fully until we install the game and play it! :D

If the guy in the mask is determined by how you played kotor, perhaps if you were a light sider the masked guy could be vandar... on stilts. We all know he survived, how do you ask? because he was secretly the guy that told the sith all the secrets of dantooine. So they brought him aboar a sith flagship before they made kaboom.

On second thought maybe not...

Well heres my two cents. At looking at both pictures (The one in EGM and the wallpaper) i've come up with who the masked man may be. It could possibly be you. Think of it. The pictures are the fight between the Jedi Master and the Sith Lord within a person. In the trailer and walkthrough there is a charrie who looks like the Jedi in white so it possibly could be the ultimate result of your charrie being evil but thats just my thought.

i could be wrong and i havent really seen the pics or trailers but the scent im picking up after reading this thread is that just like the twist in kotor 1 u find that u were revan which they pulled off coz all the previous cutscenes hid revans face with a cloak or mask so they might be using the same kinda twist, it might also have revan in it but depending on how u ended the kotor 1 depends on what he is at the beginning of the game but im gonna guess u get to see him die in either a darth maul kinda way or like obi one, if ur lucky they might actually let us speak to him but i doubt it coz it would be rather tricky because revan was a man/women of many faces if get my drift

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I dunno, that would be kind of repetitive.

I'm with you on that one. I know they have to do something to make it interesting, but I'm hoping that they at least pick something completely different from KotOR I.

We'll find out in a few months :)

I heard the gameplay would be decided by a series of questions that ask you how you finished KoToR.Then it will build off of that.I doubt it will be Revan though...Darth Sion,Blank,and Blank.It would be wierd if they made a pre-made character from another story into KotoR:TSL!!! Like Han Solo or Vader or something lmao!!

The start of tsl will be determined by questions answered by you on how you finished kotor

and i do agree that if they use a simalar plot it will be somewhat dissapointing

but lets look at the evidence

1) it has the same game engine and magazines that have reviewed it have said the game plays the same there just seems to be a few gameplay tweeks

2) third sith lord is a bit of a mystery just like revan in kotor

I am still looking forward to playing tsl even if it is more of the same because i have also heard that the combat system isnt as repetetive as kotor and there are going to be a lot more force powers ond the combat sytem is going to be dependent on what class you are, so even if the plot is almost identical the gameplay is going to be simalar but different if that makes any sense

but i still hope they've got the enginuity to come up with a different plot

Originally posted by Aleggy

i have also heard that the combat system isnt as repetetive as kotor and there are going to be a lot more force powers ond the combat sytem is going to be dependent on what class you are

That is what I am looking forward to. I need some more fighting moves and feats.

Archived