Home

The sith lords

n.kT3M4

Originally posted by n.kT3M4

LOL this all very good and all but dose anyone have any info on those names of the sith lords??:D :D

The devs are being very tightlipped with names. People on the obsidan boards are doing everything they can to trick one of the devs into saying something...to no avail. Hopefully more details will become available as game day nears.

Originally posted by Achillies

The devs are being very tightlipped with names. People on the obsidan boards are doing everything they can to trick one of the devs into saying something...to no avail. Hopefully more details will become available as game day nears.

I also hope they will give some more details on the game, but possibly the names of the other lords are part of the hidden secret(s) or surpirse twist(s) of the game. In this case they probably won't be saying much!

Then we'll all just have to find them out by actually playing the game. I think that would also be cool as well! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

I also hope they will give some more details on the game, but possibly the names of the other lords are part of the hidden secret(s) or surpirse twist(s) of the game. In this case they probably won't be saying much!

Then we'll all just have to find them out by actually playing the game. I think that would also be cool as well! :D

Well hopefully we get a few more juicy details between now and the release date.

Well hopefully we get a few more juicy details between now and the release date.

I agree, but I only want game details and features (like the workbench, upgrading, constructing new items, new skills and feats, presiege classes, etc.), and not any story details at all. What they have revealed so far is just fine for me.

I just want to be genuinely suprised and intrigued as the story unfolds on my PC.

Like reading a well written novel, those novels with stories you just can't put them down because you have this overwhelming desire to see what is going to happen next?

I agree, but I only want game details and features (like the workbench, upgrading, constructing new items, new skills and feats, presiege classes, etc.), and not any story details at all. What they have revealed so far is just fine for me.

I just want to be genuinely suprised and intrigued as the story unfolds on my PC.

Like reading a well written novel, those novels with stories you just can't put them down because you have this overwhelming desire to see what is going to happen next?

I'm the guy that reads every review before going to see a movie. If I see a movie without knowing what's going to happen, I have see it at least twice. I guess I'm more interested in the way it's done. I could know every detail about TSL before it comes out and I would still be just as excited because I would still get to see how they do. I know...I'm weird. It's a Virgo thing

Originally posted by kome566

(Not saying that you suck or anything Red :D )

:cry8:

*Bows head and slowly shuffles off to the corner whimpering to self*

J/K kome566! :D

Tool developers make it easy to do

If it wasn't for Fred Tetra I don't think modding KOTOR would be the same as it is today! :D

Originally posted by Crowy

you insipid fools! isnt it obvious that the sith in the mask is trask!

Actually (as you brought up) Crowy we have been agreeing with that hypothesis right Here . :D

We will all cower in terror at the sight of Darth Trask Dark Lord of the Sith! :D

*Wonders to self, if I choose to be the Sith Lord presiege class that Darth Trask will be the one to give me the totorial, like he did on the Endar Spire in KOTOR*

Actually (as you brought up) Crowy we have been agreeing with that hypothesis right Here . :D

We will all cower in terror at the sight of Darth Trask Dark Lord of the Sith! :D

*Wonders to self, if I choose to be the Sith Lord presiege class that Darth Trask will be the one to give me the totorial, like he did on the Endar Spire in KOTOR*

He shows up all meched out like Vader...pissed cuz you let his dumb @$$ run off to get pwned by Bandon on the Endar Spire.

Maybe James Earl Jones can do his voice work.

Revan never told you what happened to Trask, did he?

He told me enough! He told me Darth Bandon killed him!

No...*I* am Trask!

N-no! That's not true! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!

Search your inventory, and equip your cloths. You know it to be true!

Originally posted by Hiroki

Revan never told you what happened to Trask, did he?

He told me enough! He told me Darth Bandon killed him!

No...*I* am Trask!

N-no! That's not true! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!

Search your inventory, and equip your cloths. You know it to be true!

*LOL*

That's beautiful man.

Archived