Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Treacherous Mercenary

Saving that gun for the battlefield TiE? Perhaps the day we fight eachother? ;) You know you are.

I expect you to be a regular when that game comes out. I will be trading in much need sleep for long hours playing Halo 2 on live. Prepare for the insomnia!

Also, hope you didn't change your gamertag, Treacherous Mercenary, if you did, pleas pm me? I am going to whore this game like there is no tomorrow. :p

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I expect you to be a regular when that game comes out. I will be trading in much need sleep for long hours playing Halo 2 on live. Prepare for the insomnia!

I plan on playing so much Halo2 I'm honestly worried that my grades will suffer terribly, which is bad because they're already less than stellar this semester :(

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I plan on playing so much Halo2 I'm honestly worried that my grades will suffer terribly, which is bad because they're already less than stellar this semester :(

Same here. :indif: Halo 2 will turn me pale because I'll be inside so much. :xp:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

AHHH!!!!

me.... too... *clutches history book and xbox controller*

TiE

On some other forums one guy said a list of demos. The thread was about Halo 2 and he said "ONE SUPER SECRET DEMO THAT YOU CAN'T MISS" so it just might be Halo 2. I also heard a magazine or something talking about a demo.

Archived