Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TiE 23

Yar, you should be ashamed to have a Killzone themed av and sig, what a shame. :p

TiE

SOCOM Navy Seals II. ;) No I don't really play the game and all, just the wall paper I saw.

Besides, I wouldn't be able to play the game until the weekend. With the job I work, sleep is more important until the weekend.

Originally posted by Treacherous Mercenary

SOCOM Navy Seals II. ;) No I don't really play the game and all, just the wall paper I saw.

Besides, I wouldn't be able to play the game until the weekend. With the job I work, sleep is more important until the weekend.

Yar..... :(

DEAD MAN BE TELLING NO TALES! YAR! >:-D

TiE

Yeah, I mean also: 2 more weeks could mean they found a bug and needed to fix it quickly or something. Plus, I don't care as long as it's still good, I hate it when people complain that it's delayed, or complain that it's buggy, or complain that it's not what they thought it to be, that last one unless everyone else hypes it to hell like the original, Half Life and many others.

I'd rather it be delayed a month or two than have stuff OBVIOUSLY missing *cough*singing sword and dragon island from fable*cough* doesn't matter tho....it'll still be the best thang evar for some people and to others, too bad there is always people that will be mad at some small, little left out detail.

Did any of you guys hear that some stores sold Halo 2 early? Some people bought around 10 copies just to sell on ebay, theres some auctions for it and the bid price is like over $200.00 dollars! I think theres around 10 or 40 so lucky people on Xbox live now most probably. They get like a 5 day head start. :indif:

Hahah, I just looked at some forum and this guy said that the maps were big and that it was hard to find people. You should of seen the responses he got!

"Liek u ****in spoiler!"111"

"Ur sp01lin da maps!"

"Omg im gettin an admin cuz u spoil the plot!"

It's hilarious how most people go nuts about one little peice of info.

Psst, also I got some movies of the multiplayer maps if anyone wants them. Some have people playing live and some are just one guy showing you around. If you send me a pm I'll give you the links to some of the map videos, they're quite large in size, they vary from 20 Mb to 70 Mb.

Archived