Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

And actually... someone can report your profanity and possibly get your voice chat banned (It's in the CoC).

Why would it be a big deal though? I think it's to be expected if only mildly...

I may be on later, depends if I feel like playing and Kain, I'll see about handing over a number to you VIA PM. :)

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Kain was pwning people online tonight. I watched the whole thing. Shoulda heard the people get mad. :p

these nocturnal activities with Kain are nothing i wish to know about - im jealous of anyone who can so much as watch Halo 2 at the moment, the communal copy in my halls has gone over the far side of the building..... :(

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

these nocturnal activities with Kain are nothing i wish to know about

YOU SICK TWISTED PEVERTED FREAK!

Now whenever I play H2 MP I'll think about Bloodrayne and Kain doingit (their avs). Oh well, at least HL2 will be released tomorrow, so I shan't have to worry about it.

HEATHEN :mad:

Well, unless HL2 is some sort of new Halo 2 abbreviation that I don't know about :p

Well, I just got ten dollars today, so I know have 20 dollars(my mom gave me some money to get a soda and well, I decided I wasn't that thirsty :D The minute I get live, I want to play against you grooves, you sound like you're at about the same skill level as me.

:)

Originally posted by Kain

And what about Grooves? Is he a weekend only guy?

Want to kill you all...HAHAHA!!

OT: Does anybody have a code for that 2 month trial that they didn't use? My cousin lost his and we can't get any of our Halo buddies to fork one over.

Best days are on my days off, as I mostly work the 2 - 10:30 pm shift. This week I am off Wed, and Fri. I usually get on late in the afternoon, and play all damn day.

Note that owning me, will not be anything to brag about since I ABSOLUTELY SUCK at most FPS MP games (yet....can't stop....playing them...)

Anyways, cool to hear you got the headset, so now you can participate in our sick sense of humor online! :p

Tommorow I'm working until 10pm, but Wendsday I'll be home by 5pm so ROCK ON!!

BTW - that pwning that Selene's talking about - most of it was on our very own StarWarsPhreak; now we have a firsthand testamony as to the destructive capabilities of moi.

WEDNESDAY IT IS! LET THE BEATINGS COMMENCE!

*realizes he is the one who will most likely be getting beat upon*

Eh, see you all Wednesday?!:o

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

That was fun Kain.

My headset is coming in tomorrow or the next day.

OUTSTANDING! :D

Now we can communicate!

heh. i was on a little bit today. gonna be on at 11:30pm-2am after i get home from work. eastern time...

feel free to send me invites if u see me on!!!! or join a match i'm in, i got most of your xbox gamertags memorized. :)

i just got done playing an assault level....you know take bomb into base/defend base....omg it was SO cool.

Originally posted by Rogue15

heh. i was on a little bit today. gonna be on at 11:30pm-2am after i get home from work. eastern time...

feel free to send me invites if u see me on!!!! or join a match i'm in, i got most of your xbox gamertags memorized. :)

i just got done playing an assault level....you know take bomb into base/defend base....omg it was SO cool.

I saw you on but you were in matchmaking and I thought you were joining a game so I left you be. Then a few minutes later when I was gonna invite you to a party you logged off.

Archived