Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

phhh, Kain's a punk, I could never join his games :xp:

So I ended up playing Rumble pit, which I haven't done before so I was playing really low leveled people, I moved up to level 3 in three games :)

The third game was fun for me :)

rumble.jpg

The guy who killed me the most only killed me twice, and my biggest killing spree was 19 :D

This won't happen much now that i'm starting to move up in level though ;)

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I didn't get on tonite guys, work held me over until about 1am my time.

There is a slight possiblity I may be called in tomorrow, because we have a corporate visit looming over us, and some of our seasonal is not tagged 100% and we are re-scanning our stock room. At SOME point I will get on tomorrow regardless but as of now, I don't know when that will be. I will post later when I know for sure.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Awesome. I wasn't going to be able to make it till like, 7 tonight my time because of work, but I decided that class was not important today so i'm going to work early to get it done :)

He's playing right now, and it's....8:00 eastern time just ta let you know :)

i loved that last round. all rockets on zanzibar. XD i got sick of playing frogs on ecstacy and decided to get into a warthog and run you mother****ers over. :D then i got out and i got a triple kill cause a few of you were stuck under the platform, that was sweet. :) can't wait til tomorrow night!

btw....i suck at energy swords. though it was pretty fun. :p

I should be getting a new headset tomorrow so this time I'll actually be able to talk properly instead of making no sence with this busted up old thing. Could we arrange a game at the weekend? Thats the only time I'd be able to join you since I can stay up till about 1:00am or some time around that.

Archived