Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

park the warthog under the flag, hhave someone jump on top of warthog and grab the flag....according to bungie it's not cheating since it takes skill to do it. there's another glitch in waterworks that has to do with teleporting the ****in flag, haven't figured that out. i think someone drops the flag right on top of the teleporter, then someone else has to grab the flag, at least that's what i think...

Sorry about another double post but all that stats have been reset. :eek:

Today you may have noticed lots of strange things on bungie.net. These included "Internal Server Errors", vanishing stats, "Web Exceptions", and general slowness. We've been working the problem all day, and things have gotten better, but we're still closing out the last of the problems, so you'll still see some occasional sputters until we get it fixed, hopefully by the end of the day.

So, that means you can stop emailing us about it - we know your stats have vanished on bungie.net. Rest assured that you haven't lost anything. It is just a case of the web servers having difficulty accessing the data. It'll all be back.

I finally got the original Halo at the weekend, and plunged into the single player with much excitement.

Meh...

am i missing something? Does it get much better later on? Or is this game only great on Live (which i don't have)?

:confused:

meh i don't do team skirmish much anymore....team slayer. that's where i'm getting alot of my wins lately. went from level 7 to level 9.25 today. :) tho i HATE colossus and midship and beaver creek. the rest of the levels are cool. i really like burial mounds. wish they'd put the bigger maps on team slayer.....actually i wish they'd make a BIG TEAM SLAYER that would be so freaking sweet.

I'm sooooooooo sick of colossus. that's all i pretty much got today. colossus and burial mounds. And i played about 6 hours straight. that's 25 games minus the 3 training team slayer games i pwned everyone in. (well except for the 1 game..) this was my best training game:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=56908308&player=RogueFifteen

lol highest spree of 10. i got a running riot. almost beating my record of 12. =\

after those few training rounds i played a match in ranked

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=56944662&player=RogueFifteen

fun stuff.

I have to play team slayer with you more often. :eek:

Anyway I seem to be getting better at killing people in skirmish. Maybe I should start to play team slayer again.

BTW, I found out you dont get any medals for 30 kills in a row. Since I got 30 kills in a row on a DOTD game. Yes all I did was stay in room two and shoot them all in the head. :p

Archived