Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Because Bill Gates is a a-hole who only wants to make money off our ass. Damn you Bill!

HES A ****ING BILLIONARE! WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK HE WANTS??? ITS MONEY YOU BUNCH OF STUPID ****S! :mad:

Oh, and he is still losing money for each Xbox he sells. :rolleyes:

TiE

Having an Xbox makes my day :) Especially on Novemver 9th:)

GamerTag : ET Warrior (shocking)

I actually preordered this game over a year and a half ago, but the store is over an hour drive away, and I have a hockey game on monday the 8th and a physics test on the 9th, but I'm still going to drive down late night monday, pick up my copy, drive back, maybe play some Halo 2 until the wee hours, then go to school, then get back from school and sleep until the test :)

(Then play more Halo 2 after the test)

Originally posted by Pal™

You know what would be hilarious when E.T gets to the store? THEY'VE RUN OUT.

:indif:

ohh god...... THERE IS 1,000 PREORDERS AT A LITTLE 600sq-ft GAMESTOP, THE PLACE I PLAN TO PICK IT UP! :eek: (I've bought like, 20 games there in the last year)

but...

You know, I was thinking, when Halo 2 rolls around. People/media/news papers/people who want video games to be kept away from minors, are going to realize some parents don't mind their kids playing M rated games.

And that they don't fear games will make their little Timmy into a cold blooded killer because he played ManHunt, or that guy down the street who complains about your dog crapping on his lawn is going to play Halo and buy a hunting rifle at a Big 5 and use his sniping skills he got from Halo to put a bullet though your dogs head.

Yes, even a teacher mentioned Halo 2 at a school assembely. Half of the people I know have a Xbox and have preordered Halo 2.

I wonder what school will be like on November 9th.........

TiE

Archived