Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what sucks.

I have a contract study class who's last day is Nov 9, and I get out at 4:30 PM :mad:

If my gamestop is doing an open at midnight thing then I'll get it and a buttload of energy drinks or coffee or whatever and play it all night and go to school and come home and sleep and play and sleep and play and sleep, maybe eat a hot pocket or ramen or two, and play more.

Yeah.

*drools at swords*

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

Dim could be a good description, however I think thick as two short planks really does it.

Well go buy one of those limited crystal Xboxs, they only cost £99.00 here in the UK. Now has never been a better time to buy one.

We've gotta start arranging dates for a Halo 2 meet up. I think that the game should be at a weekend, so then we have longer to play it, and more people will be able to come.

We also need a host, I've got a very, very slow upload limit so I won't be hosting. We'll need someone with a good connection.

We need to choose some gametypes for us to play, we could go from Slayer to CTF or Teamslayer. Someone should create a gamrtype called stealth swords, it's when theres no motion detector so you'll have to sneak around to kill your opponent, and maybe we could all have optic camoflague or whatever it is, just so it makes it a little bit scarier.

I'm going to win every match. :xp:

Originally posted by Pal™

Someone should create a gamrtype called stealth swords, it's when theres no motion detector so you'll have to sneak around to kill your opponent, and maybe we could all have optic camoflague or whatever it is, just so it makes it a little bit scarier.

I'm going to win every match. :xp:

>_>

I will git you!

TiE

Originally posted by Pal™

it's when theres no motion detector so you'll have to sneak around to kill your opponent,

I never play with motion tracker. Ever.

Any form of radar displaying your enemies location is just silly in an FPS.

Out of curiosity, how many here are interested in forming some sort of LF clan? We can bring in people outside of LF of course (I have a few friends who are AMAZING at Halo, two of them went to a national tournament...)

But anyways, there is a clan system implemented in Halo 2, I think it would be reasonable to set one up.....

If we do a name would have to be agreed upon. :)

Upcoming holidays...

Nov 9 or 11 - Master Cheifmas

Nov 10-Dec 1 - Lanuhkah

Jan 1-Jan 31 -Wintereenmas

All the best are coming up :)

Since I have to go to that stupid after school class on Nov 9(teh suk) I am working out a plan with my mom. Here it goes...I stay up until midnight and get it at midnight. O go home, adn don't even open it. I set it by my alarm, put some mountain dew in the fridge, and go to sleep. I wake up to the alarm clock, instead of hitting the snooze button I hit my Halo 2 SE Box. Instant wake up mode. Put in a hot pocket, get a mt dew, and bam. Halo 2 until school.

Yeah :D

I'll probably just rent this game, not buy it.

And I'm serious, since I have this thing where I can keep it as long as I want with no late fees but pay monthly at blockbuster and I don't have live, I'll probably keep it as long as it takes me to pass the singleplayer, maybe some matches with friends, then return it and rent GTA: SA

*runs*

Archived