Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing organization, maybe I will be. It will fall apart otherwise if there is none, maybe a channel too and a name for it? I got a channel if it's needed in mIRC for it. The plan for a clan on another forum failed without any proper organization, so I'm offering though you all could just make one I guess.

Would anyone mind the acronym PROD though? ;)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I'd like to remind all you Xbox haters that the original Halo came out on Xbox and has since been regarded as the best console FPS ever. For those of you that don't HAVE Xbox, sucks to be you! :emodanc:

That my friend is the sound of a fanboy. Choose your words carefully. ;)

Originally posted by jokemaster

Meh, Metroid Prime is technically an FPA than an FPS, so I guess what groovy said is true....

*looks the thread over* I haven't seen anyone mention the Metroid Prime series.... and before anyone starts, yeah Halo 2 is more popular, and yea it'll sell more. It's not like I care ;)

Originally posted by Lynk Former

The day Halo 2 is released you'll just see the geek population suddenly go missing without a trace... but no one would bother calling missing persons for obvious reasons XD

ahahaha so true!!!! i'm not gonna bother getting halo 2 the first month or so it's out....i need to save money for a car or something.

Originally posted by TiE 23

But PS2 sucks, nuff said :)

TiE

Why? It's games are pretty good. And say it's the graphics and I'll beat you up to hell with my clipboard.

BTW, We should have a smilie of one guy whacking someone else with a clipboard.

Still, after a year you have to pay monthly, and then there's the lag, and downloads mostly aren't worth it, especially the ones you have to pay for.

Anyway, here's the list of the games I'd play on live:

Released:

R6

Crimson Skies

Burnout 3

To be released:

HALO 2

Conker: Live and Reloaded

DOA Ultimate

and that's about it. List some other ones and I'll tell you if I'd play 'em.

Archived