Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BongoBob

Unplug the phone, and get a doctors note while you're at it.

:drool:

OH I already told EVERYBODY who calls this house to piss of that day, and I've long since requested the 9-13th off work...so...HA!!

Originally posted by jokemaster

Still, after a year you have to pay monthly, and then there's the lag, and downloads mostly aren't worth it, especially the ones you have to pay for.

Anyway, here's the list of the games I'd play on live:

Released:

R6

Crimson Skies

Burnout 3

To be released:

HALO 2

Conker: Live and Reloaded

DOA Ultimate

and that's about it. List some other ones and I'll tell you if I'd play 'em.

monthly? where the **** you get that info?

i've had xbox live for a year and they only charge me $50 a year to my debit card, which is not really that bad.

there's not as much lag as playing on pc (from my experiences), finding games is easier, there's that friends feature that lets you know what xbox live games your buddies are playing, and voice chat (it's great if u have a friend who lives long-distance call away).

the only thing i have against it is on some downloads they make you buy them...ranging from $5-$10...that's just ****ty.

I play a few games on live.....Island Thunder and Battlefront....Island Thunder is the best.

I have one question though.

Why does it show a little snippit of halo being destroyed :confused:

DAMN YOU BUNGIE!

EDIT:Que in the trailer at about 32 seconds. It's only one second of it, but why ><

EDIT2:I assure you, you are not the only one. That trailer is practically orgasmic.

The 9th is going to be a LONG day for me. On Monday the 8th, I have a hockey game and then I am going to get it at midnight in a town about an hour away from where I live. I then plan on playing it all night until I go to class from 9 to 4. I also have a physics exam on the 9th. Man I am going to be exhausted but it will be worth it because I will of course have Halo 2.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

That actually gave me goosebumps.

I honestly just cannot wait for Halo 2. I need that game. And I need it now.

No one needs it more than me. Halo 2 screenshots and videos are like drugs to me. Drugs I tells you! *Clicks on advert link and trys to snort screen*

Originally posted by jokemaster

I hope they don't include the flood, or at least make 'em scary instead of annoying.

yeah the flood sucked. they didn't scare me one bit....just got like 'oh no he's going to do that kamikaze thing better kill him!' those swordsmen and hunters though....scared the living **** out of me. XD

The only thing that scared me in the game was the first time I met an invisible swordsman. Scared me, but that's about it. I mean, c'mon the flood were just stupid, that's where I started thinking 'OK, they're just making stuff up now'. I was expecting something genuinely scary like System Shock or AVP, but nope.

a game that i like more than Halo is Turok: Evolution....hardest mother****ing FPS i have ever played...controls take like an hour or 2 to get used to after playing halo and ghost recon, but once i get in the groove...that game can be so much fun.

and...yes, i know that everybody hates that game. i just found it more action-packed.

Archived