Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Treacherous Mercenary

Reviews should really be taken with a grain of salt. No game gets a perfect score because YOU think it should. It's the reviewers opinion too.

Get over it.

Well, I have UT2004, yes, its a great game, but not a 10 in graphics, but a 9.

And the last game to get a 10 was THPS 3. meh

TiE

Well, I will probably be getting the Limited Edition tomorrow!! Yay!! I'll do my homework at school, and ASAP when I get home. After my drum lessons...it's just Halo 2, my XBOX, brother, sister, and me!! It is gonna rock!! The new manual leaves out a lot. There are still untold secrets, etc. There is even another Covenant weapon, that they talked about in an update, but wouldn't disclose its name.

:fett:

You people are still posting in this thread? Sheesh. Anyway, TiE 23, did you happen to notice that that screenshot you posted is a cutscene? That completely invalidates any statement you make saying that looks better than UT2004. And really, with both games, do you think you would notice the graphics while playing? I don't think so. UT2004 still has impressive graphics for what it does: rendering huge battles while still running smoothly. This is all from a UT2004 and PC fan who uninstalled Halo PC after playing only a few matches online (my friend had me install it, what a moron).

Tomarrow f***ing pwns.

The last day of my after school class, and halo 2.

I am going to pick it up on my way to school, just so I know I have it, go to school, get home at 4:30, and cause madness with the fellow spartans in SP mode.

What difficulty level will you play first? Normal for me ;)

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

MERRY MASTER CHIEFMAS!!!

Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

Sheesh. Anyway, TiE 23, did you happen to notice that that screenshot you posted is a cutscene? That completely invalidates any statement you make saying that looks better than UT2004. And really, with both games, do you think you would notice the graphics while playing? I don't think so. UT2004 still has impressive graphics for what it does: rendering huge battles while still running smoothly.

Not to mention the fact that UT is PC and Halo 2 is Xbox which is somewhat of a difference there too. In the end, big deal on what a game scores. It should be taken with a grain of salt anyways.

Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

You people are still posting in this thread? Sheesh. Anyway, TiE 23, did you happen to notice that that screenshot you posted is a cutscene? That completely invalidates any statement you make saying that looks better than UT2004. And really, with both games, do you think you would notice the graphics while playing? I don't think so. UT2004 still has impressive graphics for what it does: rendering huge battles while still running smoothly. This is all from a UT2004 and PC fan who uninstalled Halo PC after playing only a few matches online (my friend had me install it, what a moron).

I can't believe you are posting in MY thread, who asked you? Seriously.

Edit:

Sorry, i'm just a bit pissed off right now.

I get to pick mine up in an hour, on my way to school. School until freakin 4:00, and won't get home until 4:30. But I assure you, no matter how hungry/tired/full bladdered I am, I will play it the second I walk in the door.

Once again, MERRY MASTER CHIEFMAS!

Archived