The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jokemaster

Same with me. Once you

switch characters

the game starts getting.... not boring but....repetitive I guess is the word.

What, you mean...like in Halo 1? :D

ImmolatedYoda: From what I know, (minor spoiler, won't give any plot details away):

Yes. Think Matrix Reloaded, from what I've heard.

I neeeeed this game. ><

Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

And the Xbox 2 will be able to play Xbox games, right? Hmm....when will the price for Xboxes drop to $20 or so? Crap, wait, that will never happen...oh well, looks like I'm back to saving up for better computer parts :p.

No it won't. The XBOX 2 will not have a hard drive, and cannot play XBOX games. The XBOX obviously can't play XBOX 2 games.

:fett:

OMG! I already have a favorite campaign level, its

Gravemind, longest level in the game, but fighting brutes is so ****ing fun!

BTW

I think playing as the Arbiter was a great idea!

9.8 / 10 is what I rate it! :D

and best looking xbox game so far, seriously, its right there at Half Life 2 :D

TiE

Originally posted by ckcsaber

No, the OLD E3 video that showed off an interactive "campaign" stye level.

Actually, it really just showed off a few things that you could do, like blowing up the bridge to get to the sword, or opening up the hangar doors so you can drive in and get the flag. Which you can still do.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Actually, it really just showed off a few things that you could do, like blowing up the bridge to get to the sword, or opening up the hangar doors so you can drive in and get the flag. Which you can still do.

lol, no not the E3 2004 video. I'm talking about the E3 2003 video, in which we saw a version of an Earth based level that is totally different the current New Mombassa level in the finished product.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

lol, no not the E3 2004 video. I'm talking about the E3 2003 video, in which we saw a version of an Earth based level that is totally different the current New Mombassa level in the finished product.

I remember watching that several days ago and noticed it when I was playing the dialogue for it..

Archived