Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

My gamertag got deleted by Microsoft so I had to make a new one, my name on Xbox live is *Dun dun duuun* Michaelmexp. Add me to your lists I'll be online in around 20 minutes.

[AWESOME game ET, we lost but that was a great game. Took blooming ages to finish aswell!]

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from a 5 hour stretch of playing Halo 2 on live!!!!

MAN, this is hands down the best MP game I have ever played anywhere. The party system rocks the house. ET-Warrior, one of his buddies, Treacherous Mercenary, Pal, StarWarsPhreak,and myself had a BLAST.

This game has NO lag what so ever. At one point, we had 12 guys all together, and it was insanely fun.

Naturally, having only played the game twice, I got my ass kicked, and need to get back into practice.

We are probably going to play more later.

For those of you who attended, thanks! I had a GREAT time! :thumbsup:

Ratmjedi, I got your invite, look me up when you can, and join us! :D

P.S. I had the worst neck ache playing that game. I need to find a way to play this game to avoid the stiff neck thing.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

That was fun. I left after getting tired of the CTFs, then came back a bit later. We gotta do an all swords slayer.

And I was pistol whipping people in the back of their heads like crazy :p

(Gamertag=swphreak)

Yeah lets try that later tonite, and I want to try an Oddball match too.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

What he posts here? I mean is that his LF username? :confused:

Yes. Least, I think that's his name. He's a very infrequent poster, more of a lurker...There is a post by him in this thread ;)

My buddy who posts here as Feanaro might be playing later if he's not working. He's a pretty decent player aswell.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Yes. Least, I think that's his name. He's a very infrequent poster, more of a lurker...There is a post by him in this thread ;)

My buddy who posts here as Feanaro might be playing later if he's not working. He's a pretty decent player aswell.

I wish I was a decent player. I'm terrible. :(

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I wish I was a decent player. I'm terrible. :(

Yeah, he's actually pretty good, but that's all due to experience. He was with me most of the time two summers ago where we played Halo LAN with 4 boxes and 4 TV's like, at LEAST 3 times a week.

Man, those were the days :cool:

So who's coming tonight? We're all ready, me Feanaro and Jammim wanna play some Halo's :D

Don't get me wrong, and don't take offense, but anybody who has alot of time to play, IS a great gamer. People like me, in a management postition, I basically work all the time, getting two days off in a week is a stroke of luck for me. Most of the time when I get home, and get cleaned up, I only have enough time for the forums, AND I can force myself to leave. When I get a game going how ever, there is no quitting, and no sleep.

I am hoping that THIS is the game that will teach me to be a good gamer. I am going to keep at it, until I get really good at it. ET, Jamim, and Feanaro are VERY good at this game, but they were playing Halo LOOOOONG before I ever started. I only bought Halo this summer for cripe's sake. Take Hockey for example, i'm VERY good at it. Know why? Been playing since high school, both on the ice, and in video games. That gives me almost 15+ years of practice. That's not bragging, that's just once you been at it long enough...you hone your skills.

Cool thing is about those guys, they don't brag or act like assholes, in fact they crack me up so much, that HALF the fun was just the in game/pre/post game conversation. I HAVE to make alot of jokes to make up for my countless losses of life in the game. Otherwise, i'd have to crawl into a hole and die.

Once I get good at this game, if guys like ET, and the others I mentioned before ever want to start a clan, count me in! :thumbsup:

Later on if anyone wants a game then just send me a message and I'll log onto Xbox live.

I would be a whole lot better at Halo 2 but I never actually got to face people that are good at Halo 1, I was just facing people like my sister and friends who didn't know which button was where and stuff. But I'm sure I'll improve now.

I'll most probably be on XBL almost all day on Halo 2 because I'm bored outa my mind. Remember to add me onto your lists!

Archived