Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Kain

Dude, I would seriously march over there with a huge jug of gasoline and a big ass pack of matches, a baseball bat, and a large sharp object(knife or axe), get my **** back, beat the hell out that little prick, smash his controllers, rip his bed and couch apart and set his XBox ablaze.

Thats just how I'd do it...

I've thought about breaking into his house late at night....he lives in a basement and i know what window to break open and throw some tear gas canisters in...

it's just a shame the government fingerprinted me before that could happen. =\

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue15

it's just a shame the government fingerprinted me before that could happen. =\

Gloves man. Buy some yellow dish gloves or some fancy black leather ones, or even surgeon rubber gloves - NO FINGER PRINTS. Besides, once he realizes what was stolen, he'll know it was you, then you can deny it and tell him to get the **** off your property until he has a police warrent. Then, you send the stolen goods to another friend or relative for awhile, just to make sure he doesn't get a warrent.

Originally posted by BongoBob

OR you could just ask him politely.

Of course Kains way is more fun and much more satisfying :D

Well, lets look at history:

We asked Hitler to stop invading other countries.

Result: WW2 breaks out and Japan gets nuked

Joan of Arc was asked to renounce her faith

Result: She was burned as a heretic, only to be pardoned 2 centuries later.

Hm, asking seems to do bad. Lets look at force.

Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.

Result: The same you'd get if you shot a sleeping lion with a rubber band - they got ****ed up and lost.

Hitler invaded other countries.

Result: BANG!!!*insert pieces of Hitler's brain hitting ground*

The thief is Japan and Hitler in those examples. Rogue was We and Joan of Arc in the first 2. Which do you prefer Rogue?

Here's the deal. I just picked up my reserved copy of Halo 2 but my Xbox is still 250 miles away and will be for the rest of the foreseeable future.

I'm hurtin' bad. How can I play with/make use of my precious new game until I get my Xbox back?

Wacky and amusing suggestions please. Will take pictures.

Originally posted by Kain

Why not just rent a system?

to do that you need to give them like $150 or however much xbox is, plus however much it costs to rent it...in case he damages the xbox...i think. (remember when PS2 came out and people were renting them out and not returning them)

OMFG!

:eek:

My mom just did something I never thought she'ld EVER do.

It turns out that my grandma just made the last payment on our computers last month. That means nothing on the best buy card. So she's asking her right now if we can use it to get us both cable modems(my mom and my grandma, not her and me) and internet.

It looks like I am gonna be getting live by december, because I can garuntee as soon as I get cable net, I'm using my 2 months free card.

*dies of shock*

Archived