Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

I was on last night.... but no one was on, and all I got were some silly messages from mich...

I was on for two hours, got silly message from mich. Then I got off and had dinner, then I got back on for an hour....nobody on my buddy list was on, so I did some random quick matches just to try out my speakercome.

Won't be on tonite, because I have to work from 3pm-10:30, and then be back the next day at 7:30am. (is that not the most barbaric thing you have ever heard of?)

I should be able to get on by Friday afternoon, and I AM off this weekend, and ready to frag!

I have some very minor Christmas shopping to do on Saturday, but it won't take long, because I HATE shopping!

I think I'll hop on IRC this time to see if you guys are gonna show up. I WOULD have done that Tuesday night, but IRC was borked, and the net splits kept kicking everyone off. Be sure to change your nicks to "username`Halo2" if you are one of those fortunates who can be logged onto the PC, and your xbox at the same time. If you don't see me logged into IRC, i'm already on Live.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I was on for two hours, got silly message from mich.

Heh, sorry about that. A friend dared me to do it. I did get a response from someone though, but all it said was "lol". I'll definately be on tomorrow, and saturday. I haven't played it for a few days.

Originally posted by Pal™

Heh, sorry about that. A friend dared me to do it. I did get a response from someone though, but all it said was "lol". I'll definately be on tomorrow, and saturday. I haven't played it for a few days.

It didn't bother me. I sent you one back, did you get it yet?

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

It didn't bother me. I sent you one back, did you get it yet?

I haven't been on in a couple of days so I haven't seen it yet. My stats are messed up, I let my friends have a go on their own on Xbox live, and look what places they finish in! I'll have to give them lessons. :p

We really need a schedual or something with all the time zone differences and our locations under each timezone and I just got World of Warcraft and all that good stuff so we don't end up getting screwed over when someone says 10 PM but in our time that 10 PM is like 4 AM or something...*deeeeeeeeeeep breath*

...I'll stop now.

I'm not trying to incite a riot or anything, but it seems, at least in my area, that A LOT of people seem to think Halo 2 is boring. Why do I think this? Well I've been told by the folks at my local EB that so many people have been trading in their copies of Halo 2... the biggest shock was this one guy I've come across before who is a DIEHARD Halo 2 fan who actually told me that "Halo 2 sucks so much, it's so damn boring" but then next thing he said shocked me even more, he actually praised Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

I'm not a Halo 2 fan, I do like Metroid... yet even I was shocked by what this ex-diehard Halo 2 fan was saying.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Phhhh, you died and had less than 100% accuracy, I'm waiting to be impressed :xp:

A few missed shots and bloodied walls are a decent price to pay when your getting sweet sweet revenge on a guy who called you a suckwad when you just woke up and tried playing.

Archived