Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

I haven't played Halo 2 for like, over 2 weeks. I am totally capable of doing so, its just that.... I don't know.... Its weird.

It might be the games I got: Half Life 2, CounterStrike: Sourse, PGR 2, MX Unleashed, and the 10 other game I play all of the time. >_>

BTW: 700th post on this thread! ^_^

TiE

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be playing some Fable and Halo 2 today....gonna keep live on (fable has live aware, so people can send me halo 2 invites) gonna be on til prolly 5 or 6 cause after that i'm goin shopping. :)

edit: it's 1 pm and nobody's on!!!! how dare thee! :(

anyways....i noticed my rank dropped signifigantly.....went from 6 to like 1. lol that's kinda cool though, since i haven't been playing for a while and it gave me a chance to get back into it. :) I love the team slayer mode. It's the best. especially on big maps w/4 vs 4. so much fun. And it seems like the majority of the people I get into games w/try to work as a team.

lol i know, but she is getting a little better. (she seems to have difficulty aiming+moving) :D

it was funny as hell after u left we played for about another hour, got into some matches and our teammates ended up quitting, we were just laughing and joking around the whole time, while losing terribly, it was fun though.

we should put tanks in coagulation sometime, i love playing w/the tanks. :D

Anybody playing over the next couple of days? I have some pretty short shifts, and I am off today, and do not have to go back until later tomorrow afternoon. I am up for a match if anyone else is. I like playing with people I know better than playing with strangers.

The people I know, know that I suck, and expect less from me! :D

Originally posted by Rogue15

well that was fun. don't know what to think of the 'dawn of the dead' custom game though...

I don't know what to think of that one either, it really started to suck after you and Treach left, then there were all these little kids that came in and started talking smack, and alot of them didn't figure out that you change teams when you get killed. I didn't know what was going on either, because I went to take a leak, then my parents came over, by the time I got back, and got killed, CKC told me what was going on. It was cool for a couple of rounds, but after about 6 or 7 matches it got stale. Something about bringing an energy sword to a gun fight kind of put me off. I don't know if I want to do the "Dawn of the Dead" thing again though.

It was funny watching ckc and some other people sending crates up the "woosh woosh" thing. It was funny as hell.

It was STILL fun though! Thanks for getting on Rogue 15! :D

well i don't have work today ,so i'll prolly be on again most of the day. well...after lunch hours cause i got family business to do. :) so prolly between 2-10 pm your time. I'll be in head-to-head matchmaking til someone i know shows up on friends list. :) (head to head is pretty intense)

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Heh, you guys got tired of Dawn of the Dead? I love that gametype, although there were a lot of little kids in the room...

Oh, and funniest thing I've heard all week.

Groovy : Somebody spank this kid and put him to bed

XD

That's the only reason people on here like to play with me, I may suck at the game, but I keep the jokes going in the lobby. :p

Get me drunk on skype sometime!;)

Originally posted by Rogue15

I woulda talked more last night but you all woulda got annoyed w/my coughing. damn bronchitis. :(

I liked that first game we did on lockout. ;)

That first game was pretty stellar, let's do it again! If I am not too tired after work, I plan to get on around midnight. I am also off tomorrow as well.

Sorry in advance for the poor quality :o

I made 2 videos today of my fun with the grunt birthday party skull. The first is just me shooting a grund corpse in the head(and it consequently exploding) 3 or 4 times, and the other is a poorer quality vid where the top is cut off, but you can still see the exploding headshots ;)

Rightclick and save as

Video 1

Video 2

Enjoy :)

And I've found a bunch of cool stuff hidden in halo 2, will post more tomarrow.

Archived