Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Rogue15

i think i've only found 1 skull....those things are cool. too bad i stopped playing on legendary when i couldn't get past cairo station. playing on heroic and can't get past the last level w/MC in it....freaking hard dammit. :D

Let me guess, the blind skull?

Try the arbiter on legendary. it's the only one I can do on legendary. A bit of advice though, find the elite with the sniper rifle, and trade him the sword for it. Then the second you find a carbine, grab it. and once yuour sniper rifles out of ammo, get a plasma pistol, and over charge it on the elites, followed by one or two shots from the carbine. 'Tis much fun.

I thought you'ld like that grooves. And I'm not sure why the second one won't work : \

Seriously, everyone needs to try the arbiter on legendary. It's the easiest one :)

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't beat the level heretic on legendary!!!!!!11

:mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is a joke, by the way. If you don't get it, the heretic level is actually cutscenes. :)

Sorry for not coming on when I said I would, I forgot about it.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

So...

I finally got Live and Halo 2 yesterday. IMO it is the best game out on the Xbox. My gamertag is Zoric. Add me. BTW, Groovy I tried to add you and it said there was no person that existed by that name. What happened? :confused:

did u make sure you capatilized the D and G? and put a space between Darth and Groovy?

Originally posted by BongoBob

Hooray for EDJ!

Have fun fraggin. And try to beat it on legendary :thumbsup:

I havent even beat it on easy yet. :rolleyes:

I am stuck on the level after The Arbiter.

Where all the flood are and you have to kill the Heretic leader

Dont know if that is a spoiler. But oh well.

EDIT: I got Groovy's name in. I put two spaces instead of one. :rolleyes:

EDIT again: Check out this game I had last night.

Stats

Kills

P.v.P

Medals

Hits

Probably my best game yet. :D

remember to use his Active Camo(white button). That's a godsend on the arbiter levels.

Yeah but at that time I didnt have it fully recharged. :xp:

EDIT: This is what happens with good teamwork. :D

This is the game

Yeah I know I only got 3 kills but my team was owning so much that the other team left. :D

And another good game where I owned with a SMG and a magnum combination. :D

BTW, I am waiting for ET, Groovy and Kain to answer my friend requests. I wanna have a game with all of you guys.

And BTW, do regular non-team slayer. With team slayer you rely on a team, on regular it's you against the world, just shoot anything that moves.

I do. :p

I am on level 5 in that. I had a few games with Treacherous last night. They were pretty fun. They were energy sword slayer. :D

And I also had a party game with a few of my other friends. We had a non-team slayer with energy swords, rocket launchers and shotguns. :D

omg i just got done playing rumble match....and was surprised to find myself winning or coming very close to winning. of course..i went from level 4 to level 6, and now the matches are much more intense. Lockout is my favorite map for it. Ivory Tower was played twice, I'm so freaking sick of that map.

it's not that. it's that EVERY time someone invites me to a custom game, it just happens to be 'dawn of the dead' i wouldn't mind it every once in a while, but when it's every freaking game....i'd rather play something else like sniper matches or oddball.

Archived