Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is the day the ilovebees website has been counting down to.

The site has given out coordinates all across the USA, where payphones will ring at a certain time, where a password must be given by the person who picks up the phone.

Fans are going crazy. Speculation on an early release and a demo are rampant.

Beware people. The end has come.

If you're still confused, read this for a better explanation.

Originally posted by KBell

You're not supposed to understand it.

That's the point, it's pure randomness.

I dunno.....

So far we (the insane Halo fans) have gotten most of the axons "hot", meaning the phones have been answered with the correct response. Hopefully today we'll finish the rest up and peice together the .wav files that have been going up with each 2 axons going hot.

Originally posted by Acrylic

(PS : The person playing the game gets killed MANY MANY MANY times. Which means he sucks)

I was gonna say the EXACT same thing. Cept, I didn't watch the whole thing for 2 reasons:

1: The guy sucked, and its boring watching a corpse.

2: I don't like being teased. Makes me violent.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

No, I'd PWN everyone. I play 400 shields and no shields, nothing else. The 400 shields help in offense, no shields help in defense (greatly). And, I have been playing this game for over a year now. Everyone thinks that they are good, a bit after just playing it. They end up being PWNED and not being able to get a kill on me. That seems like your case.

:fett:

My favorite is Majin Slayer or Majin Suicide (custom obviously).

Majin Slayer- 400 shields, all weapons, infinite grenades, all vehicles, all radar/motion tracker, 5-second suicide penalty, infinite lives, 25 frags.

Majin Suicide- No shields, all weapons, infinite grenades, all vehicles, no radar/motion tracker, 5-second suicide penalty, infinite lives, 25 frags.

I like to play on Blood Gulch, Sidewinder, or Hang 'em High. Hang 'em High is my favorite.

:fett:

Archived