Home

Ebay, anyone?

NiKo

Nah, man. I quit. It took three months of rehab but I did it. I've been clean for six and a half months! Yep......that's right....no ebay for me.....so cold....hold me......

I bought a didgeridoo in Perth. It's actual one, made by termites. Translation: f*cking expensive.

I get most of my stuff from amazon. There's nothing really novelty I want that I can't get from amazon. I'm not sure if I trust ebay yet. I''m a member, get emails from them an stuff, but as iof yet, haven't bought or sold anything. my cousin got all of his christmas presents from ebay and amazon, did it all in an afternoon, I'll probably do that this year (you can gave it sent direct to their house, wrapped up and everything with amazon)

Depends. PayPal is a quasi standard for payments. The company got bought by eBay and since then I think it's possible to use it without credit card. I'm not sure, though. Couldn't be bothered to inform myself.

I use eBay a lot. Mostly to buy, but I have sold a fistful of stuff, too. I use it mainly to get old, out of print stuff.

Last sunday I missed to bid on this auction which has a helluva lot of adventures in it. I've told myself not to mind, but ever since then I call myself an idiot for not having been determined enough to buy it. I even mailed the buyer, but he won't re-sell. :mad:

Originally posted by James Isaac

I use eBay, but to keep it safe i only use people with really high ratings (they have sold a lot of products and had good praise for nearly all of them).

But amazon is also good. I oredered a game from there, it was cheap, and it came the next day.

Yeah, of course it might be a little hard to get a ouija board from Amazon. It'd be like trying to buy a gun from Mothercare.

That's just good luck. Ebay is run by people all over the world selling their stuff. chances are, a lot of them will be jackasses who'll take your money for crap. There's technically no it to be ripped off by, just bad sellers.

Bad sellers are a teeny tiny minority, and eBay do have some insurance procedures you can wade through should you lose money trying to buy an expensive item. But if you stick to the sellers with 99% positive feedback and many many numbers next to their names then your only foe is the postal service.

Archived