Home

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

Ok so wellcome to the Derthag quest. IF you were in Rise of Revan and read my LAST post you would know that the ship has crashed on Derthag, Revan is dead, and there was a mysterious ship. Well this is about those chars and some new ones ((If you weren't in Rise of Revan then you can still join and if you were in Rise of Revan then you could be the exact same char or make a new one.)) What you didn't know is that while everything in Rise of Revan was happening a man named Korth was haveing an aventure of his own. Bastila is dead if anyone wants to know. And the chars that people were can be dead ((If they don't join the RPG or want to be a diffrent char.)) or Alive. And like I said Revan is dead. So all the people in this RPG or stuck on the moon of Coruscant called Derthag. And I'm afraid that is where you will be for the whole RPG.

Char setup

Name:

AKA:

Weapons:

Profession:

Side ((If you aren't a Jedi or Sith just say nueteral.))

Knew Revan: ((Yes or No.))

Sex:

Items:

Bio:

Force Poiwers: ((If you are a Jedi.))

Name: Korth Le-Flueh

AKA: Blitz Buster

Weapons: Duel pistols, Heavy Mandalorian Assult Rifle, and 2 vibroswords.

Profession: Freelancer Merc

Side: Nueteral

Knew Revan: No

Sex: Male

Items: Grappeling hook, Mandalorian armor, everything on jangos armor, glow rod, and a special amulet that gives him special powers.

Bio: Dureing the whole recent conflict Korth had a journey. He was to find 7 special Gems. After finding all 7 he found out that each one opens a special door in a temple. There are 7 diffrent temples and each one contrains a piece of an amulet. After collecting all 7 he found out that there was another piece. An eighth. He learned that it was taken by a trader who is in a city on Derthag. He flew to Derthag then his ship was shot down. Rumor has it that anyne who goes to Derthag never gets off. He survived the crash and luckily he crashed on Derthag. He found the trader and got the last piece of the amulet. Now he has special powers.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Karine

Weapons:saber

Profession:knight

Side:sith

Knew Revan:No.

Sex:female

Items:

Bio:Karine was testing out her new ship. and pirates attacked her. she was able to kill them all but they did critcal damage to the engrins and she crashed into the planets service.

Name: Ethan Korr

Race: human

Appearance: 6 feet tall, well built, dark brown hair, blue eyes

Allegiance: Jedi

Knew Revan: not personally

Bio: Ethan is a strong Jedi, full of the Force. He knows how to use the Force very well and has two lightsabers, both orange. He has taken it upon himself to train his daughter as well, but since she has acheived the rank of Knight, they are simply paired together for any missions they accept.

Name: Teri Korr

Race: human

Appearance: 5 feet 5 inches tall, slender build, golden brown hair, green eyes

Allegiance: Jedi

Knew Revan: not personally

Bio: For the first 7 years of her life, Teri lived with her mother on Coruscant. There, she was told a number of terrible things about her father, but one day, when she was 8, he came home when her mother was not there. Though Teri remained home that time, she learned that her father was an amazing man. When she was 9 years old, she left home to find him. She has been training under his guidance ever since and has done well. She made a name for herself amongst the Jedi while she was in training and is continuing to do so after becoming a Knight.

Ethan and Teri were on the ship when it went down and both were rather shaken by what had happened. They dreaded the thought of being stuck on this planet for an extended amount of time, but it looked as though it might be turning out that way.

Name: Nalaen Yalos

AKA: n/a

Weapons: Doublebladed red sabre. Also has a ritual bo and ceremonial sacrificial daggers which aren't really used . . .

Profession: Sith Warrior

Side: Sith

Knew Revan: Yes, briefly; also followed him as her Dark Lord

Sex: Female

Items: Weapons, robe, the clothes on her back. She doesn't need much to be lethal.

Bio: Before she left the Academy, she was unknown and a nothing: an unknown and nothing with potential, but nonetheless. Now that she has been on the Star Forge, faced Revan, faced powerful Jedi and been through trials, she feels that she is no longer just a Sith student, but worthy of being a Warrior. She understands the responsibility of that title and would never take it on lightly: she knows she is worthy, as she comes from a warrior race. She's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bow at a young age, and was educated somewhat in politics and war. She is 5' 10" tall and lithe from training. Her body, including her face, is also covered in ritual and religious tattoos.

Force Powers: Generic force powers. As well as rage, lightening and grip, which are still being developed. Also building on her repertoire of dark powers.

========================

Her eyes opened suddenly and she looked around. Confusion and panic spread through her aching body. What happened, the last thing she remembered was her plan to attack and kill Revan . . . Slowly she sat up and rubbed the back of her neck, eyes drifting about.

Sypher. Her eyes widened as she started searching, still blank on the time before she rose from unconsciousness.

Name: Eric Hawk

AKA: N/A

Weapons: red doubleblade saber

Profession:fallen Jedi

Side Sith

Knew Revan: Yes

Sex: Male

Items:Food, med kit,

Bio:Fallen Jedi was Turned to Sith by Nalean

Force Poiwers:Mind Trick, Push, pull, lightning, speed, jump, rage,

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*groans and sits up looking to Nalean*

are you ok/??? what in the world happened??? does anyone know where we are..???

*stands up a bit shaky*

Her head turns and she looks up at Eric, having not even realised he was there. His questions reverberated in her still cloudy mind and she shook her head slowly.

"I . . . I have no idea . . . I'm trying to remember." She stood and took off her robe, something no one had really seen. Underneath she had tight black clothes to allow freedom of movement. Where her body wasn't swathed, it was tattooed in intricate swirls and lines and designs, the colours tribal, simple. With care, she examined her body for breaks, cuts and scrapes. All she could see was what had once been a hole in her leg -- now scarred over from the healing -- a few developing bruises and a scrape here and there. Nothing major. She ignored the Jedi, not bothering to check how he was staring at her as she prodded muscles and ligaments.

Slipping her robe back on, she put the cowl up. "Well, I seem to be relatively unharmed, save the knock on the head. You?" She examined him for a moment, eyes darkening as memory started to encroach further on the blackout.

"You! You betrayed me! You lied to me, didn't you?!" Her voice finished as an angered hiss, taking a threatening step towards Eric.

His words bring Nalaen to a halt, realisation dawning in her eyes. If she can't remember anything, how could she expect him to.

"Well, I suppose as of now you're true to the Sith." She put her sabre away, not even realising she had grabbed it. Old habits . . . A long sigh escaped her. "We have to find Sypher. I have no idea where we are, but obviously we've recieved concussions. Something serious happened." She paused and looked around some more. "Our memories will come back. We should wander around, get some bearings."

Korth saw the large SIth Ship that recently crashed. He entered it. He saw corpses of dead Sith who died in the crash. He found his way to the bridge and saw 3 people. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Korth. I am a freelance merc and I have workd for Sith and Republic numerous times but, mostly I worked for the Sith. There is a city not to far from here. I could take you there." Korth saw the expression in Nalean. He was thinking. He knew that expression. It was a worried one. "Is something wrong Master Sith?"

She watched the merc with narrowed eyes, wondering what his angle was. Friend, foe or neutral. He said he worked for the Sith, but who said that at the moment, he wasn't doing Republic work? Her hand brushed her robe gently, feeling her sabre underneath.

"Merc, I want you to tell me what happened in a moment." She ignored the title he had given her, as she supposed at the moment, she was the most senior Sith. Every group needed a leader, someone to make decisions. She supposed it fell on her shoulders, whether she wanted it or not.

Turning, she looked at the female that had joined them, eyes glinting slightly. "Who are you, explain your presence and tell me all you know. If you lie I will run you through."

((Please don't use Instant Messenger talk Steven.)) "Well there was this big ship and it shot this Sith ship down. I can get this repaired in awhile but, as I said it will take awhile." Korth looked at a nearby dead corpse. "It... it's... it's Revan! The dark Lord of the Sith is dead? Well I am currently doing no missions and as of now I am on the republic hit list. But, I don't think it is safe here, there are scavengeing creatures on this planet much like Sand People. If they arrive while we are here then we are done for becasue, they travel in groups of thirte and, they are pretty much immune top sabers. OH NO! They're here!" Some fould creatures come through the door. "RUN OUT THAT SHATTERED WINDOW!" ((The one that is on the bridge that you can see out of.)) Korth looked at his amulet and he transformed into a Rancor. The roof of the ship smashed. Korth then grabbed the creature and squeezed his hand tight. Then he let go of the squashed creature and started squashing the other ones. Then the last one he grabbed, and stuck it into his mouth! He started chewing then swallowed. He then transformed back into his Zaberak self and said "Moon walkers, aren't very good to eat but, they carry lots of handy nutrients."

Name:Sypher Kune

AKA:None

Weapons:Black bladed "Muramasa" Lightsaber

Profession:Shadow Sith/Sith Master(Had to read certain posts by Nalean Revan and me in the last one.)

Side:Sith

Knew Revan:Yes as the Dark Lord and his history.

Sex:Male

Items:Weapons, Sith Master Robe

Bio:Before the Death of Revan Sypher lived in a limbo between Jedi and Sith. He had Mastered both sides of the force and ultimatly became one with it by infusing himself with a ball of pure light and dark energy. After this he fell in love with the girl he found in the academy named Nalean.

Force Powers:Neutral powers, Light side powers to a lesser extent. Most Darkside powers with the exception of force Rage.

From under the rubble of the destroyed ship an energy pulsed with power. This energy came from within a body hanging onto life. With all the strenghth he had he shot his hand out through the rubble in hopes someone will find him. Although he had powers far beyond imagination he could not carry them out with broken bones so he had to really on others to get him out. Until them he may have well been a slave baby without any abilities of his own.

Archived