Home

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(((It's not god-modding . . . it's a really cool idea, actually o_O As long as it's done with the character's permission ^_^ [uh, excuse me, could I erase your memory? This strange chick with the big lightsabre said I have to ask first O_O;])))

Ignoring his insult to her cooking, she wrinkled her nose at the stench of Jedi. And it was coming from the man she thought she knew. How disgusting that he would assume Jedi habits. A Sith could be calm, oh yes, very calm, but used their emotions to fuel the fire. But he . . . Gods, it was revolting.

Her eyes narrowed as they darkened, less than thrilled with this change in her brother. True, he was using only a portion of the Jedi practice to help him, but what next? Handing out money to the poor? Helping the weak instead of allowing nature to take its course? Was he worth the trouble of helping? Honestly, she'd like to say no, but he was her brother. She had to say yes.

"Being tense helps me to spring at any moment," she hissed, fingers curling into a fist. Though she could sense that the Jedi were still awhile off, something else felt wrong. Very wrong. And it wasn't the sort of wrong that made her happy. No, this worried her. This place was very, very bad, and it dug under her skin, making her agitated. She wanted to leave, and fast.

"It is clear now that the Jedi did not search long enough for Lloyd," Kira went on. "How is it that you can calmly continue to follow them?"

"I have no desire for the destructive power of the Sith," Teri answered. "Remeber also that I did not know Daddy as long as you did. You are eighteen, I am fourteen. I only met him six years ago, began training with him four years ago. You met him ten years ago, trained with him for eight years."

"The bond between us was almost instant," Kira growled. "How can you say I was closer to him than you were?"

"Could you have saved him?" Teri asked suddenly. Kira was caught off guard and stammered.

"Well," she began. "Umm... er... I don't see why not... that is, I think..." She sighed. "No. No, I could not."

"And yet his death drove you to the Dark Side," Teri said thoughtfully. "Something you could not prevent has changed our life forever."

"Forever," Kira said slowly. She didn't like the sound of it.

"I still sense good in you," Teri said, leaning forward. Kira stared at her younger self uncertainly. Then, she bolted to her feet.

"No," she whispered. "No! I have found my power and I will not release it."

Teri tilted her head to one side. "I saw myself for a second there."

*he laughs to his sisters actions, althought yes he was calm, his eyes were cold, calculated, betraying much of how he acted to his true side, his dark side, heartless killer, he looked about, a grin forming, he felt the presence of wildlife, 2 deer, doe and a fawn, he was hungry, standing he places his saber apon his belt and narrows his eyes, a wicked grin forming he walks into the woods, moments later a flare in the force could be felt as streaks of blood red lightning spring from my hands instantly killing both deer

mmmmmmm venison,

*grabbing both deer he drags them back to camp using his saber he carves both deer up and adds more wood to the fire soon having it blazing once more he cooks the meat

((Nope, the Force Orb is fine. Sorry I haven't been around guys, I've been really sick. All better now... I think...... Oh yeah, and welcome to the RPG Chains. We needed another Jedi.))

Lloyd woke up, this time he was in reality. "What an odd dream..." He mumbled to himself, knowing it was a memory. He saw Teri and Kira talking. "Does a "side" in the force matter? I've worked with the jedi, alot, as you know, but I mean, can there really be sides? There have always been Jedi and Sith, but when you think about it you aren't that diffrent. You both have the same religion, and that is the force. You both trust in the force, and have learned to harness it's powers. As the Jedi say, They are pawns if the force, the force controlls all, and in a diffrent way, the Sith are the same. At this time, the two sides should be one. We can settle diffrences on Coruscant." Lloyd looked at the large city planet that the moon orbited.

OOC- That's funny Blessed Sith:p

*Gus looked around and saw his old Jedi Starship*

"I should head back to Coruscant"

*Gets in ship*

*Takes off*

*During his flight, a sith fleet orbiting Coruscant attacks him*

*Instead of attacking he used force orb and quickly escaped*

*He crash-lands on the planet and falls face first out of his destroyed starship*

"Hmm... I thought I was the last jedi... but the force is strong... but it's not on this planet...hmmm"

(You know Im talkin about you, Luke)

((Well actually, this RPG is only on Derthag, the moon of Coruscant. There is NO WAY off. The RP is survival and finding a way off, the last one was a little Revan is the Lord of the Sith, and I'm in planning on the next one. So please, edit your post because it's impossible to leave. :)))

Name:Seth Talen

AKA:The Divider

Weapons: Heavens Blade- Lightsaber with white blade

Profession:Unknown

Side:Nuetral

Knew Revan: Yes i have met him once

Sex:Male

Items:Weapons, Black robe / Faceless Black Mask

Bio: Since history began Seth has been alone there have been tails of his family being killed during the wars but known have been proven. Durig the years Seth found himself learning the ways of the Jedi of the force and found himself to be on the side of good untill one day came when he was confronted by a Sith Lord during a battle on Korriban and thus was beaten but instead of dieing the Sith turned him and made him a Sith covering the light Seth once stood by and years after he commited deeds that he would soon regret untill one day he confronted his old Jedi Master and knowing the ways of the Sith he new what must be done during the battle he found himself once again at his knees and was struck down by his master and left for dead but instead of dieing he was brought back to life by the force itself and with this new life he choose to serve nether the dark or the light and now he finds himself woundering the univers in search of his purpose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth Stood to himself and by himself feeling life all around him

Seth - ......Life....no maybe so interesting fun?

He stood there cloaked in darkness.

Nalaen watched her brother eat for awhile, it being the best amusement for the time.

"I must ask brother. Who taught you you need to kill two animals for a meal? Especially a young one, who'll grow and create more animals for feed. Have you forgot all your years at home so soon? All your feats as a warrior and hunter?" She stood and crossed her arms, turning her back to him, silent for a time.

"There are a lot of people here, now. What is it about this place that has attracted so many crashes in the past few days? I can sense so many confused minds. And yet, we're all separated. Is there no way off this rock?"

*he looks to his sister as he eats, wiping his mouth gently he shrugs *

i haven't forgotten my training but i haven't eaten in a weeks time, it is actually quite good if you are hungry

*he looks to her with a smile, his eyes narrowing as he senses another close by, and armed, he smirks thinking that if this one wants to fight, hes gunna loose*

i haven't forgotten my training but i haven't eaten in a weeks time, it is actually quite good if you are hungry

*he looks to her with a smile, his eyes narrowing as he senses another close by, and armed, he smirks thinking that if this one wants to fight, hes gunna loose*

She scowled at him, her nose wrinkling slightly. It was almost disgusting how he was acting. Where had he learned such disregard for nature and his heritage?

"If you haven't eaten in a weeks time, then you know you should eat simple foods and shouldn't shovel food down your gullet. It can kill you. On top of that, a deer can feed you for weeks, so why do you need two for one meal?" Standing, she looked around, nose slightly upturned. Ignoring her brother, whom she had been happy to see at first, she reached out and tried to touch the other person with the Force, feel around them. See what they were doing. But her own mind kept getting in the way. Why had he changed so much? When had he become so ignorant of their ways? Gods, if this could only be an immature lapse of a male mind, she could forgive.

What was it out there? The Force struck her sharply, the sudden connection reacting in her brain as a smell. Pungent, tangy, almost like oil and metal. Something was out there, and she wasn't too sure it was friendly.

Kira sat staring at Teri thoughtfully. Part of her hated being unable to kill the Jedi girl, but the other part couldn't help but leave her alive. She knew that the other girl's death would result in her own death.

"I know what you're thinking," Teri said suddenly. Kira's eyes snapped into focus as Teri continued. "I have given it some thought myself. I think there's a way that you will not die, but I don't know how I could manage it."

"I don't understand," Kira answered, her forehead wrinkling in confusion. "You're making no sense."

"Perhaps not," Teri answered. "Let's not think any more of it. I think I've come up with a way to get off the planet. There are several wrecked ships on the planet by now. We could work to combine them. Perhaps we'd end with something strong enough to break out of the atmosphere."

"The only problem would be to get the approval of all our companions," Kira said with a frown. "I doubt we could do that. The Sith will all want to kill you. The others... they might be afraid of the Sith."

"An impasse," Teri said thoughtfully. She shook her head. "Well, we'll have to get past it somehow. Help me think."

Both women lapsed into thoughtful silence.

"Hello?" Lloyd said noticeing there was no response from his long speech. "That plan would never work, we'd never get a strong enough engine. If you haven't noticed when we came down our engines were shot, I've seen some other ships in Revan's armada come flying down as well. All of them had their engines shot. I don't think the way off would be that simple, but if we can find an engine then there we go."

"My ship wasn't shot down," Teri said, looking up in surprise at Lloyd's comment. "We crash landed when we came out of hyperspace too close to Derthag."

"But it's across the time barrier," Kira objected. "Who knows what would happen to it, even if we could get it over here?"

"You have a good point," Teri said thoughtfully. Suddenly, Kira gave a cry of surprise.

"The Raven?" she demanded. "Is that the ship you brought?"

Teri nodded and Kira laughed.

"When we were rescued from Derthag, the Jedi brought the wreckage with us," Kira explained. "We had it repaired!"

"So if we can figure out a way to get it over here..." Teri began.

"... it'll be ready to fly because now is four years later!" Kira finished excitedly. Teri smiled.

"Now the problem is getting it here," she said. Kira's excitement faded.

"Ugh," she muttered. "I hadn't thought of that."

"They're not rescuing us because they rescued my father and I four years ago..." Teri answered. "Or at least I think so... Kira?"

Kira had already moved away from them and Teri shrugged. "They're not rescuing us because they don't know we're here."

Kira slipped through the forest in search of Nalaen. Her mind was hopelessly confused as to what to do with Teri. She realized that she couldn't kill the girl, simply because Teri was Kira herself four years earlier. If Kira killed Teri, she would be killing herself. But she wanted so badly to do so.

"Sithspit," she muttered angrily. After another several minutes had gone by, she slowed her pace and approached a little encampment at a walk. The Force told her that Nalaen was there.

"I come alone," she called, still out of sight. "The Jedi girl is not with me and has given me nothing but a promising idea."

She now moved into view of Nalaen and the other. "The Jedi ship is on the other side of the time barrier. Her passage through it has shown me that we can pass through it safely. If we can move it from there to this side of the barrier, it will be repaired without our having to do anything."

She couldn't help smiling. "That was once my ship, the Raven. In our time, it is doubtless still stowed away somewhere on Coruscant. If we can bring the Jedi's ruined Raven to this side of the time barrier, there will be two Ravens just as there are two Teris... well a Teri and a Kira, I suppose I should say."

A laugh left her lips as she stood before Nalaen and the other. "With our Raven, we can leave this place... and leave the Jedi behind. If she wants to, she can cross over the barrier again and be rescued as she was... but if she does that, I can't say what would happen to me."

She frowned. "Oh, if only I could kill her!" A flash of pain crossed her face. "But no, if I do, I die as well."

A scream of rage and anguish left her as she dropped to her knees. She looked suddenly at Nalaen, her eyes blazing. "Can you believe I have this much trouble over a Jedi?"

Archived