Home

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Folks, I hope it's not to late of joining, just saw this kind of part in the lucasforums and it seems to be interessting, thou you have to excuase me that I didn't read all sides, so lets say I just crashed since then i cannot know what have happend, right))

Name: Nimufutsu

A.K.A.: Nymf

Weapons: Nymf's blaster and a poison blade

sex: Male

Knew Revan: No

Item: Cortois shield on the arms (not sure of spelling, but it's a shield who can resist a lightsaber, and at least in comics it can turn the lightsaber down, does this count as any kind of God mode?)

Bio: Nymf is a smuggler. He got attacked by pirates during his smuggling. He tried to fight them but got overrunned. After became able to place some flash- and gasmines he ran to the escapepods.

when the escape pod crashed into the moon below, he were unconscious.

((If I have to change something please tell me))

• 3 months later...

((((Hey guys . . . holy Scheisse, what happened to the forums?! I come on and I nearly plotz o_o;. Anyhoo, lets keep this one going. Pweeze?))))

Nalaen was still staring out at nothingness, her eyes hard, fists curled. Something was out there. Something she didn't like. As Kira's words drifted through her mind and clicked, a rare smile flitted on her mouth. Finally, she turned, some life coming back into her face, though that strange feeling hadn't yet gone away.

"I can believe it. We all have that trouble with Jedi." With a sigh, she sat wearily down. "I don't like this time stuff. It's dangerous. And I don't see how killing her would kill you. I mean, you're the original event. She's the recording. If you destroy a holocron, it doesn't kill the people who're on it. Nor does it nullify the event. She's long gone, you're already existing. Killing her would be more like killing that last part of yourself." Her eyes blazed now. "And truly join the Sith. For a Dark, Fallen Jedi to literally be able to kill their past, to actually be able to destroy the Jedi inside them, would be . . . glory." She paused. "But I'm consentrating on the wrong aspect of what you said. That past-ship may be our only chance. But I know what the elders of mine and my brother's tribe would say." She cleared her throat, straightened her back to perfect poise and lifted her chin. "ARE YOU EFFING CRAZY?!" Brushing her hands off on her robe, she went back to normal with a shrug. "We're attempting to do something that could create a bloody rift in the space-time continuum. I'm Sith, but that's going a little too far for me. And we're not talking vortex or repeated-history rift; we're talking suck the galaxy into another dimention rift. This is huge. We need to think this through before we go rushing off. And before we trust the word of a . . . Jedi."

((Glad to see you back!))

"Hey!" Kira snapped. "I was once that Jedi, as you so rudely call her. And as to being unable to kill her... think about it. She is my past, the very thing that made me what I am today. If she is eliminated, so am I." She put a hand on the lightsaber at her left side. "Don't push me."

Nalaen scowled deeply. "If you were a true Sith, you wouldn't feel insult over the shame of what you once were. You exist in present time, so the destruction of your past self in present time will not affect you." She paused and studied the other girl. "However, if you're still paranoid, fine. Just keep the Jedi away from me."

Studying Kira, and where her hand so casually rested, a smile flitted across her face. "Threats? Please. I'd advise you to stand down, Kira. I'm not one to cross. You may think you're powerful and strong, but remember, you're a recently fallen Sith. I was born one. I do not take well to threats." Smiling sweetly, she regarded the area, eyes narrowed. They could chance the ship from the past. But the consequences would be dire. She would go along with the plan, but she certainly wouldn't advise it. Desperate times call for desperate measures, true, but she wasn't going to be the one to blame when the universe imploded.

"Done," Kira growled, spinning on one heel and returning to Teri.

"How did that go?" Teri wondered.

"Don't speak to me," Kira snapped. She sat down with her back against a tree and closed her eyes. Teri shook her head in partial amusement and concern.

*he yawned and cracked his neck as he stood "are you both done complaining or do we finally have a plan figured out,

*he held his saber within his hand, his body language and mood seemed to say he was calm and indifferent but as everyone knew looks to be decieving he was just ready to strike down the 2 girls and make a break with his sister to the ship, with his maintence skills he was sure he could fix it, but he decided best to use the fallen sith and the other girl to his advantage

"I had a thought, Kira," Teri said suddenly. Kira glared at her, but allowed her to continue. "When we pass through the time barrier, I will return to my rightful age. You, on the other hand will get younger... you'll be my age!"

"You sound thrilled about the whole idea," Kira muttered. "It's just a body... I'll always be smarter thanks to having lived for years more."

"I still say we should just kill the Jedi," Nalaen growled lowly, her sabre snug in her hand. But she knew what Kira would say about that one. Sighing, she looked over in the direction Kira had pointed. This was dangerous, and she didn't want to be the first one through. But it also seemed their only way off this damned rock. She just wanted to go back home, go back to the academy. And things were getting desperate enough that she would try anything.

Sighing, resigned to their fate, she lifted her shoulders in a half-hearted shrug. "Well, let's go than. I'm not going first though. We can get the damned ship and get our butts off this place. I'm ready to do anything." She lifted her eyes up to Kira's and shrugged again.

At Nalaen's threat, Kira's hand went immediately to the lightsaber at her right hip. Her hand slowly retreated when Nalaen seemed to give up on that thought. Teri stared at Nalaen in astonishment.

"We've just met and you're already eager to kill me?" she demanded. "Isn't getting of this rock more important right now?"

****ing lucasforums, i changed my email and it wouldnt send the Confirmation so i could re-activate and i couldnt post -.- so i had to change email again lol and now it works<

*he growls seeing her hand go for her saber and he on instinct ignited his, narrowing his eyes he was hungry for blood, and was just itching for a fight*

Her eyes blazed as the damnable Jedi addressed her. "Why do you think I did not follow through? I'm a hunter, a warrior. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Right now, my enemy is this planet, your enemy is this planet -- besides, you're stuck in Kira it seems -- so I do, in fact, have the foresight to see that working with a Jedi, no matter what bad taste it leaves in my mouth, is a far sounder plan than killing you off." Looking around the area, she sighed, feeling defeated for the moment, not something she was used to. This was horrible. "Let's go," she growled suddenly, gripping her sabre hilt until her knuckles went white. She just needed something familiar to hold onto. And that would have to do.

Teri stared at Nalaen for a moment. "For whatever reason, the Jedi and the Sith have always been at each other's throats. I..."

"Just keep your mouth shut," Kira growled. "We know what you're about to say."

Silence filled the area and remained until Kira sighed.

"Jedi, you and I will go through the barrier first," she said. "Come on. The sooner we get out of here, the better."

((Once we get the ship through the barrier, Teri really isn't needed, which might cause one of you to finally act on your urge to kill her. I certainly hope it's Nalaen. That'll make my ideas a whole lot more interesting. :) ))

• 2 weeks later...

"You want to know why we have been at each other's throats?" Nalaen finally spat, following Kira to the barrier. "Because the Jedi were more than happy to use the Dark Jedi in a war. Oh yes, there was no problem using the Dark Side when it suited the Jedi. But once your war was over, you banished the Dark Jedi for being 'evil'. Is it any wonder we loathe you? Betrayers in the utmost degree." Snarling viciously, she pulled her robe tight around her, the hem brushing the grasses.

"And I agree. The Jedi should be forced through first. Too bad that includes you Kira. But I will not be the one to destroy the space-time continuum. If such a thing happens, I won't have to face the ancestors with that on my shoulders, at least."

Teri laughed. "I came from that side, if you'd care to remember. I have no fears going through it again."

"As for the history between the Sith and the Jedi, I knew nothing of it," she went on. "It is hardly fair to blame me for something I have no control over..."

She stepped through the barrier and Kira followed her.

"It's a terribly strange feeling," Kira told Nalaen from the other side. "I am now four years younger than I was on that side of the line... the shift is definitely odd."

"We're both fourteen now!" Teri exclaimed. Kira glared at her.

"Don't remind me why I hated being fourteen," she growled. Teri shrugged.

"Come on," she said. "Let's go. The ship isn't far from here."

"Don't tell me things I know," Kira muttered.

"Oh, you're remembering your life as me?" Teri asked happily.

"Don't get too excited," Kira snapped. "If I knew it wouldn't kill me, you'd be dead by now, got it?"

"Grouch," Teri complained.

Archived