Home

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(((Um guys, I highly doubt this would be a perfect situation. IE: there wouldn't be any hospitals and doctors you could just run to for healing. And that takes away a major aspect of a shipcrash. We need to find food, shelter and care for the wounded -- I mean, if everything just works out fine, what's the point? Just my two cents.)))

Nalaen sped up behind the merc and Sypher to the so-called-doctor. Sneaking around back so the merc wouldn't see her, she threw on doctor's garb and covered her face in a mask. Walking purposefully into the room, she nodded to the marc. To her tastes, it was a little convenient for some doctors and hospital to be out in the middle of nowhere so near a crash. Luckily the merc left the room. She made it to Sypher's bed, hatred and anger blazing about her as she literally ripped the disguise from her body. There was nothing she would have loved more than to run the damned merc through. For now though, she needed to get Sypher to safety before the real doctor came.

"Don't you realise how stupid this is?" she hissed, grabbing bandages and quickly wrapping his wounds, using the none-too-developed skills she had started to learn as a child. "A bloody Sith in an unknown so-called hospital. How do you know this isn't an attempt to kill you. Or us. This could be a bloody trap someone set up in case Revan survived. What do we know is going on?!" her voice became shrill as she dragged him from the bed. "Lean on me," she growled, taking most of his weight so they could limp out of there. She could sense the doctor heading to this room, walking through the halls. Building up her pain and anger and panic, she set herself into a rage and lifted Sypher right up, knowing they needed plenty of speed to get out the back without the doctor seeing them. The last thing she wanted was the merc to know.

And what of the people at camp? She shook her head and set off, knowing she was going to fast for the doctor -- if he saw her -- to register her. Slowing down when she was outside, she set Sypher down, the added weight really tiring her out. But it had been worth it.

She looked to him. "C'mon, lets get back to the others and set up camp. Then we're gonna figure out what the hell we're gonna do."

He shook his head at her and looked down.

"I'm sorry Nalean but I had to hope someone would find me. I can barely move, It feels as if all my bones are crushed. I hoped it would be you but It was not."

He tried to stand and used all the force power he could call from himself to heal his legs and they were but pain still shot through them as if the blade of his saber were impaled into his legs. Using all his strength he turned her face towards him and smiled.

"Thank you for taking care of me as best you can. I really appreciate it."

He kissed her softly and then walked slowly to the camp his body burning in agony but he trudged on.

Watching him, her eyes slightly sad, she could feel the pain he was in. Reaching out a little, then making a fist and drawing her hand back, unsure, she sent out some of the Force in an attempt to support him. She then wondered if anyone else had healing skills or medical skills; hopefully someone would know more than herself. She could bind up a wound, stitch one and find simple herbs for basic remidies, but if many people were hurt . . .

Well, they'd figure out what to do. They couldn't afford to be in each other's faces and not get along and not work together. They'd have to figure something out . . .

Ethan and Teri spun to face him. Ethan spoke first.

"Hello, Shi-quin Hawk," he answered. "I was expecting to run into you."

"The fact that you found us does not surprise us at all, Shi-quin," Teri added, her hand going immediately to her belt, where her lightsaber rested. Ethan's arms were limp at his sides. Unlike his daughter, Ethan felt it was not wise to assume an attack would be necessary. Teri, on the other hand, had a hand on her lightsaber almost always, in case a situation should go wrong.

*sighs softly my hand out stretchs and pulls both sabers from their belts*

i was worried that something happened to you guys...i am glad you found me....

there will be no need to use these....but i had to speak my mind first

*hands their sabers back to them*

the sith camp is about 3 clicks south of me...1 is badly injured....the other is alone.....if we are going to finish this we will need to work quick

Somehow one of the members of the small crashed group had managed to make a fire. Nalaen smiled as she walked back the way she had come with a piece of twisted metal in her hands. The grass was tall and she could see the path she had created on the search for water; now she knew where to go. In the metal doubling as a bucket she had scooped up as much water as possible: it had been the lessons in foraging as a child that had allowed her to get this simple thing done. It would take time to figure out what to do, and to search the wreckage. In the meantime, they would stay put and think.

Nodding to the others as she approached, she knelt beside Sypher and gently examined his injuries. Other injured were also laying about. Though Nalaen needed someone to help her out, she didn't bother asking. If someone would help, they would do it on their own. She was too busy to fuss over what the others were doing.

Careful to not cut herself on the sharp jagged metal, Nalaen dipped a rag in it. Then her head whipped up, eyes wide. She stayed there, perfectly still, the breeze hitting her face gently. Her hair flicked around her head, a few strands falling on her cheeks, but still she didn't move. Taking a long, deep breath, she held it, eyes scanning the area slowly, almost in a panic. The Force buzzed around her as her muscles tensed.

Something was wrong. Her eyes narrowed as she stood, nursing forgotten. Hand drifting to her sabre, she held it there, barely above the cool metal. She could feel it pulsing against her palm, the Force wrapping around her. Someone was coming with intent . . . What intent, she couldn't tell. Another deep breath. Was there betrayal on the wind? Knees bending slightly, she got ready and would wait there for hours if need be.

Sypher could feel Naleans plee and knew she was in trouble. He also knew that he had been correct about Shin-Quin in the beggining for his darkness was now replaced with light again. Sypher stood in pain and he completely became one with his force within and in a burst he shot out to were Nalean was he would not let her be taken from him. Sypher reached her and stood between the two people. He looked to Shin quin and in a voice that was not his but the force's he spoke.

"When will you stop the tricks Jedi. Why is it you cannot simply fight with honor and die with it. No instead you beg for forgiveness just to try again. Just to fight without honor.... Well this time I won't let any of you escape."

The voice was eerie and by all accounts Sypher shouldn't even have been able to move like this but the force owned him for the next few moments. He drew the cool metal blade from his cloak and lit it. The black blade blended in the night and only the eerie white core was visible in the sky.

Teri stood preepared to fight, but though Ethan's lightsabers were activated, he kept his arms down, lightsabers to the ground.

"We are stranded here," he said calmly. "All of us are. I don't think this is a proper time to fight. We can help each other. If the Jedi come for us, we will not let them kill you. Can you promise the same for us?"

She snarled, eyes first widening, then narrowing in anger and betrayal. A string of gutteral sounds and words were let loose, slamming the Jedi and those before her in her native tongue.

"I'll kill you all myself," she rasped, the Force shimmering with rage around her, her breathing steady and heavy, her limbs flooded with power. She could feel her muscles trembling as her mind went blank. All she could think of was killing. She would slaughter the three of them, string their viscera in the trees, hang up their skins and cover the green grass with red blood.

She would dismember them bit by bit and love every second of it. No one betrayed her. Sypher would be tortured excessively for his stumble into idiocy. It took a moment for the words of the stupid male Jedi that she didn't know to sink in. Slowly her blazing eyes went to him, her muscles now starting to twich in her attempt to control her need to destroy. It was almost bringing tears to her eyes, she just wanted to scream and cry in frustration as she bit her tongue. The pain would help her prevent her hands from closing around someone's windpipe and ripping open their veins.

"What did you say Jedi?" she croaked, clenching and unclenching her fists, breathing becoming shaky. She needed someone to die. "Work together? Oh yes, and I may as well become a slave to your effing masters to! Why don't I just become some stupid brainwashed Jedi --" Again she bit her tongue and closed her eyes. There was no point to this. Talking was stupid, she wanted action. "You fool, if Jedi come for us, that means there's a way outa here. That means you have reinforcements to kill us Sith," at this moment she was thankful the others had buggered off for a bit, "and can leave with your damnable friends. I make no effing promise." An eye twitched. "I wouldn't be so stupid as to trust you for a second." Lifting up her unlit sabre, she thrusted it at the betrayer. "HE ruined that. I will NEVER trust anyone again. You will all die here. You are Jedi: I know you will kill us in the night as it is. May as well get it over with." Again she mumbled under her breath, raging, tears starting to flood in her face in anger. It was so overwhelming and so pure that her body couldn't hold it inside, that even the Force was oversaturated: it had to come out somehow. She would kill them like the worthless things they were. The Jedi weren't even animals. Animals were too sacred.

Her voice struggled through all her mindbending loathing. A long, loud scream issued from her before she could manage a simple "I hate you." Muscles still tense, chest and stomach clenched, she was ready.

The force's voice talked to them and laughed softly.

"How foolish are you three. She is the truest piece of evil I have ever seen. She is almost only hate in her she would never join you. This boy I inhabit, he fell or her and she for him and yet for the fact that he was almost killed from a blast out of his control she is considering killing or at least tortureing him. If you believe she would help you all you are is fools."

He raised the blade and pointed it to them.

"She may not be able to fight but I can. If I must the boy has given me the authority to let him die to save her. Now who wants to try me?"

Ethan was still against fighting. "If you insist upon fighting, you have an open kill. I will not fight and I encourage my companions to do the same." He tossed is lightsabers aside, but Teri, who had been momentarily stunned by her father's actions, suddenly stepped in front of him.

"My father is unwilling to fight," she said. "I will follow his lead."

She deactivated her lightsaber and placed it on her belt. Then she let out a low growl. "If any of you so much as touch my father, there is no telling how fast I will be on you with my lightsaber. There is no telling how quickly you will die."

She stood ready to defend her father if it were required.

Sypher smiled at them and shook his head.

"With the limitations of this body...Only one of you can be killed at this moment but that still leaves me with two of you. Hmmm."

Sypher looked from one to the next and to the next. He finally cocked the saber into a relic position.

"Nalean are you ready to taste the flesh of the Jedi once again?"

As he said this Syphers voice bled through psychoticly

Archived