Home

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

(({Sith}-Guyver3 bumped the first in this series, but this is where the story continues... let's post here if in either of them. Blessèd Sith is back, I know because I've been posting in another thread here... see if we can get this one back going... I had a plan for it that can still be put into place... somebody has got to attack Ethan... then see what happens to Teri. :evil1: ))

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(((I'll attack as long as I don't die O_O Nalaen doesn't wanna die o~o. I'm taking it she goes dark or Sith or something? That'd be sweet :D Give into your anger XD Of course, I'm gonna have to take care of {Sith}-Guyver3 first :p)))

Nalaen watches the betrayer, using the Force to see his speedy run at almost normal. As he approached her, she leapt up and flipped over him, the Force keeping her clear of him. The anger and hatred blazed inside her like a furnace for the Force, enhancing it and driving her to the edge. As she landed, her sabre twirled in her hand, both ends buzzing to life in a brilliant red.

These Jedi she could never work with. But this one had betrayed her, this one had tried to attack her. He would die for it, or she'd take him with her. The others could wait: he was her immediate problem, her most glorious prey.

"I will taste your flesh," she hissed, facing the spot she had stood in seconds earlier. Her body trembled with rage, the Force whipping around her in violent tendrils. "Fight me like a man, or you will die like the animal you are. Skinned and squealing."

((Nalaen won't die... she won't even get hurt, I promise... and you're along the right lines with what happens to Teri, but you'll be surprised nonetheless.))

Teri watched the fight, her lightsaber still in hand, every muscle begging to join Shi-quin in fighting Nalaen. Her devotion to her father was the only thing keeping her at his side.

"Release your aggressive feelings, Teri," Ethan said softly. "They do you no good in a moment such as this. Defend yourself if you must, but do not attack."

"Yes, father," Teri answered, doing her best to do as he said.

A grin spreads across her face at his words. She would laugh, but that was a waste of time, and time at the moment was precious indeed.

"Fight like a man and you won't die like an animal," she said clearly, her voice holding an icy edge. If he fought her now, and tried to beat her -- the optimal word here was tried -- then he would be slain honourably. But if he tried to draw this out, tried to trick her into slowing with foolish words or verbal sparring, she would teach him what pain was, and keep him wishing eternally for death.

He still wouldn't attack. The fool, did he think his Jedi training protected him? That if he didn't strike first, his opponent would be shamed into giving in? He didn't know the Sith: but that was obvious, as he had betrayed them too many times.

"I will kill you!" she roared, the Force blazing up around her as her hatred and bloodlust increased, becoming a storm about her. She didn't know if her rage was visible, but it felt visible. It was so overwhelming, so strong, that she couldn't deny herself his blood any longer. He would ensanguinate, she would choke him to death, she would rip him apart inch by inch: anything to feed, to submit to the gnawing loathing inside.

Taking a step forward, she brought her sabre up, the Force speeding her movements as she attacked.

*grins soflty seeing how worked up she is getting feeling the flow of the force around her, and almost laughing, for with her power her anger clouds her judgement and abilitys there for knowing she WILL make a mistake in her fighting, she may have the ability to over power him but his patient and level headedness will prevail he brings his saber up twirling it in his hand*

you talk Big for someone who wont make a move........ya gunna kill? stop talking about it and try it *

*looks to ethen and terri then back to Neeln*

Ethan remained calm, returning Shi-quin's glance with little to no emotion. Teri was a far different story. Every muscle was prepared to strike... if only Ethan would give her the permission!

"Calm yourself, Teri," he said softly. "Your tension will do you no good, even if it comes to a fight."

He spoke to Nalaen again. "If Shi-quin would stop attacking you, would you stop your attacks? No, don't answer that. I can see the answer in your eyes."

"Shi-quin," he said. "Withdraw. Go find someplace to hide if you cannot restrain yourself from fighting. Defend yourself if you must. Do not attack this woman."

(((Sith, I'm already attacking you. I just said that I was running at you, about to strike, because I wanted to give you time to ready yourself.)))

Nalaen lunged the last metre of her run, thrusting her sabre out, then quickly turning about to strike with the other end. She was in her own world, ignoring the Jedi's words. Ignoring them all. Let their ignorance be what strikes them down. To them, anger and hatred clouded one's vision: they were wrong. Those were what drove her, made her stronger and made her live in the Force, a part of it. Every movement she made was driven by the Force, her strategy, looking for openings, her feints: all guided by the superior hand of the Force. She could process information much quicker, understand her enemy much better and could gain an advantage by just being. Let them pretend that their "level headedness" and "clarity" made them superior fighters. The eyes and the over-workings of a brain is what would make one faulter. Those things could deceive, make one second-guess. The Force could never question itself; it just was. With the Force, she would not tire and would not collapse until she was finished, until she let go of all that was inside. For all she was worth she would hold onto her passions, hold onto the Force, for it would keep her up, keep her battling: in short, keep her alive.

She pressed on her attack, her sabre a mad flurry of red, the blades coming in at the betrayer at tremendous speed. Clarity would keep him guessing. Let the fools play their petty games: she played for keeps.

*closes my eyes as our sabers make contact, my eyes can decieve me so i choose not to use them as i spin, twirl, thrust and counter her every move, i jump swinging high at her head with the back edge of my saber my back to Neelan as i twirl my saber in my hands my eyes closed, letting the force guide me as i summon strength for a force attack*

• 4 weeks later...

(((Sorry sorry sorry guys! I've just been busy and haven't been on the computer in forever. And plus, when I read sithie's post, I couldn't figure out how the hell to respond . . . then I wasn't on the computer, and yeah . . .

Sorry. I'll post now.)))

She found it fascinating how every time she rebuffed or rebuked him with logic, he did exactly as she thought. Perhaps he vehement hatred for all he was and represented projected her thoughts onto a discernable level. A sneer curled her lips as she felt his build-up of force energy. Bracing herself, she ducked down low, her robe covering her body as she gathered all the power she could. With a roar from the pain it caused her, she unleashed an explosive form of the Force that was totally random and unplanned. Red tendrils of electric energy radiated from all around her. Every cell in her body felt like it was being ripped apart; her flesh felt as though it was being flensed and boiled at the same time.

She didn't know the damage she had done to anyone, if any, but she felt exhausted. As the worst of the pain faded into a general ache and an odd pins-and-needles feeling covering her whole form, she lifted her head. Eyes glittering with agony and loathing, she glowered right at the Jedi. Her sabre ignited against the ground, her palm atop the hilt. No matter what, she would fight him.

(Wow! that was perfect!)

Eyes widening in surprise, Ethan leapt forward to stand in front of Teri and took the full power of Nalaen's attack. Teri screamed, knowing that such a thing could not be good for him and ran forward, catching him as he fell.

"No, no, no!" she cried. Ethan was dead. With only a few seconds to think, Teri lunged forward, activating her saber staff and attacking Nalaen with all the energy she could find. Almost as suddenly as she attacked, she stopped. Her face was pale.

"No," she whispered, taking a few faultering steps backward. Finally, she turned and ran off, disappearing into the nearby forest.

*catching the rapid build up of Naleens energy he uses his own gathered power to create a force shield as it manages to withhold Naleens attack but causes a great drain on my own powers and ability to fight i hear Teri scream and whirls around knowing already what had happened a shooting pain runs through his heart feeling Ethans life energy drop then die i shake my head de-activating my saber and turns following after terri scooping up Ethans body and carrys him "

we will finish this another day ......mock my words......you will pay for killing Ethan *takes off after Teri*

Nalaen watched the scene with a wicked smirk. This was . . . interesting. Still, she held the pain inside, the only visible clue to it was the balled fist barely hidden by the cuff of her sleeve.

Well, one Jedi dead and two ran off. Not a horrible day by any measure. Sitting down, she tried to meditate. That anger the Jedi girl had exhuded, that emotional agony . . . Nalaen had almost been able to taste it, it was so tangible. Perhaps she would be back, and learn the true ways of the Force. If not, she'd die. Closing her eyes, still feeding on that burst from the Jedi, she tried to meditate. She had no idea what was going to happen, who or where her allies were; what was going to happen to her?

"Is Revan dead?" a voice asked from nearby. The voice was shaking slightly. "Do not draw your saber. I am Sith."

A girl appeared out of the edge of the forest and approached Nalaen. Her pitch black hair was in tangles and her clothing in tatters. Pale blue eyes revealed a great deal of pain.

Nalaen's eyes drifted slowly to the other Sith girl. Normally she would have leapt up, cautiously reaching for her weapon, but she sensed this girl spoke true: she meant no harm. Standing slowly and picking a few strands of dying grass off her black robe Nalaen gave a little smile.

"In the end, our Lord was weaker than a Jedi. If he is not dead, I ask myself where we failed." She paused, noting the other Sith's uncertainty with her inexact answer. "Revan was believed to be dead before but wasn't. He returned to reclaim his mantle, but was weak . . . he was nothing like he said he was. I hope he truly died this time."

Stoping her little rant, she studied the girl's eyes. What had caused the turmoil she could easily see, nevermind sense? Where had she come from?

"Who are you?" she asked as gently as her nature would allow.

((Well you could read this one... I'm at a place now that I don't exactly want to start over.))

The girl frowned, hesitating slightly. It almost seemed that she was wondering how trustworthy Nalaen was. Finally she took another step forward.

"I'm Kira," she said, her voice little more than a whisper. With another step forward, she appeared to be unsteady and collapsed in a heap, crying in pain. After silencing her moans, she thought about the other things Nalaen had said.

"Weak," she muttered. After a time, she picked herself up on her hands and knees. Her head was down and she was breathing hard. "I imagine you are right."

((And so we see Kira and Nalaen reacting to each other for the first time... :) ))

Archived