Home

WIP: TIE Defender

mknote

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Andy867

You do realize that without Mike Gummelt, vehicles in JKA wouldnt be possible since he designed the code for it. So I believe he is more than "just words, period." my friend.

here comes the old question, there will be any actualization to fix that veh limit? :p

Originally posted by Andy867

You do realize that without Mike Gummelt, vehicles in JKA wouldnt be possible since he designed the code for it. So I believe he is more than "just words, period." my friend.

That's his job, somehow he got it, no doubt about it. I'm not questioning his skills as programmer.

Your message is clear, there's no point to corrupt mknote's thread with this unproductive subject.

There are several mods, including the RGB mod, as well as most new big mods and TCs that are coming out that change the single line of code that says something along the lines of max number of vehicles x<16 /64 (max)

Someone with an understanding of the exact coding can better explain where to find the code and how to make it work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Majin Reven, do you think you could take up this project? I have been waiting for almost 2 months for some sort of request to skin and whatnot my ship, but I have not gotten one. If not you, then someone else. I just want to get this out of the way.

MK

• 3 weeks later...

Archived