Home

It's all true...I am back....

dow_30

Yes Vega is back in town.....now you have a master armorsmith...wait already have one of those....I can tailor....no already accounted for, master artisan (cricket noise)....

OK I get it I am useless now. I am ok with that. I will probably take up shipwright when JTL comes out because when not grinding I enjoy the crafting process.

I probably won't play a huge amount like I did before but I will be around. I start Grad School at the end of the month but I will make time (especially for the Telemark Rangers).

Other than that I was warmed by everyone's greetings and I hope to see you all in game soon.

I was just kidding about feeling useless. Xan probably knows more about armor than I do now. I will of course assist her in any way I can. I have a lot of hq resources that were in my pack still so I hope that will help.

The Holocrons prolly notgonna hlp Zeto anymore as I'm guessing he has used the 4 Holos he can use to get hints to how to become a Jedi. :)

From now on it's all just a guess , trial and fail game. :D

Welcome back. :wavey:

Oh, and where's my armor?!? :D :D :D

j/k ;):p

On a sidenote:

Have a nice holiday in Florida, Jo. :wavey:

The Holocrons prolly notgonna hlp Zeto anymore as I'm guessing he has used the 4 Holos he can use to get hints to how to become a Jedi.

What are holocrons???

Nah im jk... hehe.

Yea they are useless now, and I used them a long time ago.

Originally posted by Iwok

What are holocrons???

Nah im jk... hehe.

Yea they are useless now, and I used them a long time ago.

Holocrons are mind control devices devised by SOE. The lovely blue hue sucks you in and makes you "desire" to make armor, be an image designer, master underwater welding, learn to ice skate, make tea for the "lovely young men" in the imperial navy when in port, become an entertainer, and even carve wooden Bobba Fett keepsakes for sale on the interstate.

On a side note, why isn't there a badge for having a Jawa Beer in every cantina in the Galaxy?

I'm in Fort Walton Beach/Destin area near Pensicola(sp). I love it here, the girls, the ocean. Rented a waverunner(jet Ski) the first day or so..i had a blast on that. yesterday we went snorkeling, that was tight, my dad got hit by a jelly fish, and i was flirtin with girls ;). ill be back by tuesday/monday night.

So see ya soon :D

Archived