Home

like bladeworks mod

Renatou

I start playing JA some days ago in the net, saw that mod from bladeworks, pretty cool when the other guy die, it says how much life he has, I'm opening my server to play against some friends, and I want to put a mod like that, to say the enemy life when he kills me, but I don't found nothing equal, I'm just want it say how much life he has when I die, nothing more, all the admin mods have a bunch of useless options...

xmod 2.7 has that feature. It reports the winner's remaining health and shields in the upper lefthand corner of the screen.

It also allows you to control the amount of Force required and used for saber special moves (lunge, DFA, etc.), katas, and acrobatics. You can reduce or eliminate the Force required\used for single-saber moves while increasing it for dual or staff specials, for instance.

It also allows single-player moves like pull-stab.

It fixes Red and Yellow DFAs, and improves saber-tracing to reduce or eliminate the saber-through-but-no-damage syndrome.

It also extends the range of the saber staff kicks. If you use the optional client it will detect script users.

You can download it here

http://xmod2.cat5camp.com/download.php

Archived