Home

Penultimate Ship discovered?!

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Whilst routing through the screens of Jump To Lightspeed, I came across what appears to be a Shuttle of some kind. Could it be a new player controlled ship or something NPC?

I have circled it in the screenshot below - take a look and post your views

DMUK

I don't see it.

I really don't. Unless it's been heavily (and I can't say heavily many times enough :D ) modified till the unrecognisable.

This is a Lambda Class shuttle:

Lambda Shuttle, Landing Mode

Lambda Shuttle, Flying Mode

It's like people seeing the Skipray Blastboat in this thing (see attachment), which I can kinda understand, but it would require it to be heavily (again, can't say it enough :p ) modified to be one.

Originally posted by Haseco

the darkside of lag engulfs all...this is gunna be the laggiest expansion EVER. Devs....this is up to you...i hope you pull through like that jedi thing...oh wait

actually i read that it will have less lag then the ground game and have lower minimum requirements

• 2 weeks later...

OK not that i would know anything but i would bet 10k that thats a "smuggler mission ships" or its something that from the space routes that smugglers can jack.

kettermoor

nappoleon-IV

*cough* novice smuggler

*cough* artisan

buisness man

OK not that i would know anything but i would bet 10k that thats a "smuggler mission ships" or its something that from the space routes that smugglers can jack.

kettermoor

nappoleon-IV

*cough* novice smuggler

*cough* artisan

buisness man

Have you ever thought that the ship in the first picture could be two large Hutt Fighters flying passed each other?, like the 2 ties in the distance?

just like the one you said is a Skipray, I really doubt it, the skipray looks like:

skipray.jpg

the one in the picture looks very simular to it, but larger, and has no guns... though I did see the screenshots of the shipwright profession, and there's apparently a Blacksun ship we can have, or maybe these ships are NPC ships the devs created themselfs.. and have not ever been seen in any movie/game/book?

who knows.. we'll see the B-Wing, where gonna see the A-Wing, where more than likley gonna see the TIE Defender, and everyones seen the "Firespray" in the shipwrights profession.. most of these things break the continuity in many ways.. so it could be anything?

I was hearing something about a player shuttle someplace, it was on the JTL forums on the SWG site a while back, this guy was talking about playing JTL and all the things he saw, and he said he blew up a player shuttle?

ah well, what ever ship it is, it wont be a PC ship until a few publishes later anyhow..

Archived