Home

ORG (contact with other clans)

Mountainforest

Since you probably know that we talk Dutch in the other thread, you probably don't look there. That's Why I made this thread where we can discuss matters with other clans.

First I like to present you the very nice site we know have with thanks to our clanleader Antakah. From hear you can also reach our forums, where you're all welcome.

We currently have over 12 members, with new aplications coming fast.

Further you must know that we don't intend to play against dutch clans only, but we plan to play to all. We already had a match with IEF (battlefield) wichwas quit fun.

~Mountainforest

Some new updates:

• two new aplications. We are testing the performance of Max and Lionheart in battlefield. If they don't live up to their expectations they can try again in battlefront when it comes out.
  • The player profiles on our site have been updated. You can now see what factions and vehicles we like most.
  • We have started training. On Friday the 13th we had our first clantraining with battlefield and soldiers of fortune 2.

I would also like to ask other clans if they'd like to exchange banners. If so, please react.

Mountainforest

Originally posted by Paragon_XII

You're clan looks well organized, I look forward to playing with you in battlefront!

And I personally think a banner exchange is a cool idea. SAGE would be interested in doing this.

Good Luck!

Thanks, but most credit goes to Antakah.

We have another aplication.

EDIT: Our new forums are online. They can be reached from our site. Note that we probably won't spent time in the old forums, so if you have a message for the ORG, don't post it there.

EDIT: Our clanhistory is also online.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived